Old October 16th, 2023, 09:30 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Rugged Range

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Regardless of how her patrol felt about each other, this hunt was going decently well. Larkwing wouldn't take credit for that, the hunt was more or less a group who went out together and did their own thing for a moment before coming together again and returning to camp. For now, she placed her mouse down, lamenting the stone ground here preventing her from burying it. The rest of the patrol seemed... fine. Falconflight hadn't found anything more than a shrew, but she supposed she couldn't blame him - Rugged Range wasn't exactly good hunting grounds, what they had now might be all they ended up getting.

For her part, Larkwing didn't smell anything exciting, just the growing prey scent of what was already killed. It was frustrating, but hopefully the other patrols went well enough and their food supply would have at least something on it.

"Finish up what you're hunting and let's head back. I don't think the range is going to yield much more prey and I want something on the pile sooner than later."

[ just one more post from you guys and the patrol can be considered done, no need to report back to the patrol place, I'll go ahead and get our spoils added once the patrol is finished (: ]
[ @The Dalek || @Leafy ]