✎other names- Leaf,
✎Age- 14 moons 03/23
✎Gender- Female
✎Affiliations- ThunderClan
✎Past affiliations- none.
✎Rank- Apprentice
✎Past ranks- Kit
✎Mentor- Wildtwist
✎Personality- Protective - Friendly - Mature- Prideful - Jealousy - Loyal - Revenge-seeking
✎One line description- Brown sepia point Siamese with blue eyes
✎Detailed description- Although she is mixed with all three breeds, she looks more like a regular Siamese cat. There's a difference; she has dark brown, almost black points covering her face, tail, and legs. Her secondary color is a darker beige than it'd usually be, thanks to the mother's genes. Her build will be that of a lean and small kit, but as she ages, she will start to gain some muscle underneath that. Her fur will be semi-long around her belly but short everywhere else, not that it would be noticeable at first glance. What would make her face be the first to look at, to keep one's attention? Bright blue eyes due to the Siamese trait, her bright yet soft blue eyes will be the center of attention.
✎Purrks- None
✎notes- She can be volatile when someone messes with her family.
Has attachment issues and doesn't trust others outside of family easily.
Theme song -No Light, No Light || Florence + The Machine

Lotuspaw- -sister- "I love my little sister; after that big scare she gave us, I'm not going to let her out of my sight."
Lambpaw- -brother- "If someone makes fun of him not being able to talk, ill show them a claw or two."
Lightingpaw- -sister- "I hope she's taking Lavenderkit's disappearance okay."
Lavenderkit- -sister- "Even if she is my sibling, I'm still mad that she vanished like that."
Sprucepaw- -acquaintance- "He's a little weird, but okay, I guess."
Whitekit- -Friend- "I wonder where you went.
Wildtwist- -Mentor- "Best mentor ever if you ask me."
Yarrowcrest- -acquaintance- "He seems like a pushover; why was he afraid of the deputy."
Alderstep- - acquaintance- "Why did he take me and my sister to a death march, was he wanting us to die?!"
Lionpaw- -acquaintance- "Met at a gathering seems a little in over himself but he's okay."
Beepaw- -acquaintance- "Met at the same time as Lionpaw, are those two together or something?"

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Last edited by Eden; March 23rd, 2024 at 12:35 PM.