View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2023, 04:26 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Levi 99 @.squid

Shypaw Yowled as brutal force collided with her chest as she was thrown back.

"Go Home!" Alderstep had Said... She did something she rarely every did... she rolled her eyes at the deputy "Why on Earth Would I Do that?! Sure i'm unexperianced, But i'm Not enough of a Coward to Leave you Behind to Fight an Unfair fight! thats just stupid!" She hissed forcfully, as she gasped for air.
"I'm Not a Baby!"

She Winced as She Rightened herself... "You! Your The Cause of This! If Anything Happens to My Clanmates i'll Hunt you down myself and Rip your Guts out!" She Yowled at Silverlightning. She'd Gone from Bluffing courage, to Steaming Mad now...
what did these adults think she was? a kit? she was 11 moons old, almost 12, she might not be strongest looking or the most experienced, but she was certinally no coward!!!

So, The Silver Figure wanted to Play punisher huh? She'd Show him punisher!!!

"Hey Pretty Boi?! " She Said with a Flirty wink that held malice as well "here i Was Thinking You would turn out smarter then you where cute, but now i see yoour all beauty and No Brains!!" She sneered, instinct kicking in... she might be the runt that hid behind her brother for most of her life, but she was just as stubborn if she wanted to be.

Hackles Risen the She-cat lowered her head with the intention of Headbutting the Bee-brain till he was blue...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer