Old August 5th, 2023, 01:56 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Owlpaw
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 4 moons | 13/100
Purrmanent Purrks: Mind Reader; Agatha Kitty
Owlpaw didn't know a thing about herbs, or at least no more than any other apprentice. He did know what cobwebs were though, and decided to start searching for those first. He grabbed the nearest stick he could find and scoured every bush, crevice, and tree until he spotted a few cobwebs to collect. +2 Cobwebs

Now that he had found some cobwebs, he guessed it was time to search for those yellow flowers Longmoor was talking about. He didn't know what a Yellowbell or Sunfuzzie would look like besides the fact that they were probably both yellow. How was he meant to tell the difference? Oh well, it may not matter since he was supposed to grab one or the other anyways.

Owlpaw went over and picked the first yellow flower he saw and took it over to Longmoor for examination. The flower was yellow of course, with over a dozen petals all layering over each other. Its stem was a tad thicker than other flowers, and the center had these strange darker yellow strands sticking out of it. +1 Dandelion

@GANDERGOOSE (I don't know what a Sunfuzzie is, but if a dandelion happens to be the same thing then yay!)

[+2 Cobweb] [+1 Dandelion]

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 10th, 2023 at 05:00 PM.