Old August 4th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillianKing View Post
Shypaw: Shadow Fiend, Beefed Up Tier 1

Shypaw winced as the voice of Alderstep cut through the air... darn... she was busted... He wanted to Know what she was doing out here on her own? the timid she-cat remained silent, frozen mid pawstep... She could Lie... Or She could tell the Truth... She opted for the truth, since she didn't want any trouble...

Just then a Second, unfamiliar voice sounded as well... She jumped and swung around, trembling slightly. She didn't reconize this Cat at all... but she guessed from aldersteps reaction he didn't either... She stepped back into the shadows, before creeping forward to view the stranger now claiming to have seen the deputy before at a gathering... hmmm... Perhaps it was a cat from another clan?

Either way, she didn't like this at all... She turned her eyes to Alderstep before paddling over to his side "I Was Out On a Solo Territory Tour. My Mentor's been... Lacking.... in the teaching department. I'm 11 moons old, and i know the other clans scents, so i figured i could find the borders myself, to learn them." She meowed softly, for the deputy's ear's only.

She flickered her ears in the direction of the intruder... "I've never Seen them Before... do you know them?" She whispered, eye's wide. the she-cats white fur rose in alarm, her stormy blue eyes watching the stranger...

@.squid @Levi 99
Silverlightnings eyes flashed with interest as the young molly beside, the deputy began to speak. She was only 11 moons old, that was great! Silver definitely needed friends, no one within the clan ever seemed to be up for it. Which was stupid if you asked the young warrior, how could being his friend be too hard. "Hey, I'm 14 moons old," said Silverlightning cheerfully. "I was recently made into a warrior and since you're not much younger than me do you think you'd like to be my friend?" Momentarily, the silvery tom forgot that there was prize of a life standing in front of him, due to the possibility of making an actual friend. Even if the chances of him actually being friends with a Thunderclanner were pretty close to zero. It was really just wishful thinking and pure desperation driving him to ask. If she said no then he'd simply go about doing what he'd come to do. If she said yes, well he'd still do what he came to do. However, he'd walk away feeling much better than when he came.

#Air 2

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.