Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2023, 06:09 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Sunset Grove

@TheNyanCatMinecart - @Omari
Had it really just been this morning that she had received her apprentice name? Couldn't have been, it seemed so long ago! Her legs were practically falling off trying to keep pace with Mousefern. It looked like Twistedpaw had already dropped back, and Brightpaw had only just registered that before they were suddenly in the shade of a tree. A tree? But they were in WindClan territory, and WindClan didn't do trees. Brightpaw frowned up at one, spotting a nest in its branches.

"What type are they?" she asked her mentor, the tiredness apparently disappearing as she padded up to the roots and sniffed around. Not that knowing the name would mean much to her, but it might be useful to know one day.
It was strange being surrounded by the tall plants, she hadn't really seen trees before when she was in camp, but she guessed that it would be even stranger for older cats who had been around the territory more, and now had to adapt to hunting in woodland. "Will I learn to climb them?" She thought of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. They had loads of trees to practice on.
She looked at her sister. "It would be fun, don't you think?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch