View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2023, 07:58 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Nodding along with Drizzlecloud, Springpaw looked up at Roseraven with a light glint in her eye. “Yeah, Bumblestar taught us both about what marigold is used for.” she explained, smiling briefly up in the direction of the former medicine cat. However, Springpaw couldn’t help but look over in the herb storage, eying at what seemed to be a yellow shrub. Was it called a yellowbell? She wasn’t sure. “However… I am unsure of what this herb does, but I think they were called… yellowbells?” The calico padded her way towards the storage, using a white forepaw to point out the specific herb and then looking in Roseraven’s direction to hopefully make sure she was pointing at the right herb. Maybe Roseraven knew the usage of it? Hopefully.

@Omari @Shade.
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Strong heart? Springpaw’s eyes trailed up towards her mentor as a vast of disbelief washed over her. Well, Springpaw couldn’t exactly respond up towards her mentor at the given moment, far too invested in the words that her own mentor called her. Her eyes glanced over towards Drizzlecloud’s tail when she laid the tip of it along her shoulder, causing her lips to slowly curl into an small smile, moving her own eyes back up towards Drizzlecloud. A shifty wave of emotions flown through the calico and Springpaw didn’t know how to exactly feel about it. But, other than that, Springpaw felt somewhat proud of the fact that Drizzlecloud didn’t see her as weak, or even a coward. Even if the young molly felt that way about herself, she couldn’t simply let others down from their word because it was their own opinion. So, Springpaw gave her mentor a quick nod and curled her lips into a more, softer smile. “I never thought of myself as a strong-hearted cat… I’ll keep that phase in mind and I’ll think of it from time to time.” she stated, drifting her own tail along her mentor’s side as a short gesture, continuing to give her mentor the smile that was currently smeared on her maw.

Her smile was quick to be disregarded by when Springpaw glanced back down towards Gentledoe’s face, her brows furrowing as the tip of her white-tipped tail twitched with unease. Stars, it still felt mildly uncomfortable for Springpaw to look at the open, gaping wound that was along Gentledoe’s face. Yes, it was cleaned away of all the blood and of any possible bacteria, but it was just… simply wrong to look at without it causing a mixture of emotions to swell within her gut. Her ear briefly twitched in her mentor’s direction when she had offered to tell Gentledoe of the news and for her not to worry. That wasn’t something that could be done within the flick of an ear. Should Springpaw try not to worry? Maybe, but that wouldn’t make her any better if she did. All it would do is make her feel immense guilt for even bothering to lay off her worry about the critical condition of her clan-mate. However, she stayed silent nonetheless, her expression grim and her ears slowly pinning themselves against her head. No one deserved an injury like Gentledoe’s. Absolutely no one, even if they were some other cat from another clan or even a kittypet or a rogue. They didn’t deserve to suffer from a grave injury like this.

The immense silence between the two felt rather heavy and thick like fog. It almost made Springpaw uncomfortable as she began to uncontrollably move her front paws along each other, as if to silently distract herself against the tensed silence. She watched out of the corner of her eye as Drizzlecloud began to gently prod the cobwebs and poultice into place, Springpaw tensing her muscles as she silently prepared herself to help out with the rest. She could feel the words bubbling in her throat that she could go ahead and do the cobweb part, but she forced them back down. It was probably best if she waited for Drizzlecloud to give her the sayings for if she needed help or not. However, Springpaw briefly glanced over towards the herb storage before focusing back on Drizzlecloud, shrugging her shoulders ever so slightly. “Well… maybe when she wakes up, we could go ahead and head out so we can collect some more? Maybe we can collect some of the herbs that Bumblestar told us about. Or, even better, I can tell you about some of the herbs that Coldamber taught me about… if you are okay with that.” Springpaw gave another smile up towards her mentor, silently scraping a forepaw against the ground. Would Drizzlecloud be upset by the fact that a StarClan cat met with her in her dreams? Hopefully not. Springpaw wouldn’t know how to properly comprehend that if that’s going to be the case.

@/Omari @lio

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker