View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 12:56 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Spiderthroat
@Aries ; @naiad ; @x ghostie

The Calico lifted his head as the Loud one came back first, quirking a brow as he gave the rundown. "Perfect thank you. I dunno how Rosecrow wants the den right now, and I aint sure how the next Med Cats'll want it but just stash them in there, and they'll fiddle with em as they please." he hummed out, dipping his head.

His gaze than drifted down to an Apprentice. Seemed as though their current batch of warriors truly were just a lost cause. But it was a good thing the Apprentices were trying their best. "That's aight kid. Go ahead and drop em off. I'll give those two an earful. Seems as though you're the only one who knows what to do." a snort. What even was a man?

Than, finally, ah good after a late start his sibling's group managed to quickly grab some stuff. It felt as though the moment the younger stepped into camp they were blabbering. There was a day where he missed the blabbering, where the noise was music to his ears. Today was not that day, and the sunlight was loud. "Asterdance." a pause as he assesed what exactly was going on, and what exactly his sibling was holding. A long, very long, drawn out sigh came from the Warrior. "Put, the berries , down." he stated, making sure he was making the correct motions. "Those. Will kill you if you eat them. The 'weird' red lookin ones." he explained. "For the love, of all things you lot believe in, tell me you didn't eat any of those weird red berries." he'd just make the younger puke, at this point. If he consumed them, best to empty them.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us