View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2023, 03:57 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Windy Hills

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

The young warrior nodded her head repeatedly, bopping her head in an overly cheerful manner. “Of course, you can come with me!” She had offered for him to tag along with her, after all.

“I see,” She hummed softly in response, amusement lacing her words at the pitch of his voice. Despite his awkward and unsure tendencies, Mousefern found Goldenpaw to be quite endearing. In all fairness, she did view most apprentices fondly either way, though. “So, you’re sure you’ll be okay hunting on y–”

She caught the scent of a… Mouse? Definitely a mouse. “Sorry, I.. Caught wind of something, stay here for a moment?” A rhetorical question, it was more of a suggestion. The pale ginger molly lifted her nose to the air before she followed the scent. It got stronger in no time, and she crouched low, keeping her tail level with the ground. Careful not to alarm the small creature, she slowly approached it from behind, wanting to get as close as possible before–she pounced, landing atop the mouse and quickly nipping at its neck.

A purr immediately escaped her maw, and she murmured a soft thank you to the skies before she stood up, quick to return to the apprentice that she had suddenly left behind. “Caught a mouse!” She chirped once she was close enough, dropping her fresh-kill at her paws.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Dapplebreeze, @ameko - Goldenpaw . I’d also like to wrap up the patrol soon!! No pressure ofc, let’s just get to catching some prey ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!