View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2023, 01:38 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Kit Corner

-Ashkit-
~He/Him~
Small and scrawny slate gray Tom with dark gray points and molts that look like burn marks, missing a large portion of an ear; bright blue eyes

Ashkit sat, slim tail curved over his paws, when from the corner of his eye, he spotted another cat enter the den. His blue gaze rose, and he recognized the tom as Sootfur. I was nearly late, then… he thought, heart pace beginning to quicken. I could have gotten in trouble… some kind of lesson that would have been, huh? He watched the warrior as he made his way into the kit corner, and pricked his ears once he began to speak. He provided a quick introduction, to which Ashkit did not think to return. Getting to know the tom was not the point of the upcoming lesson, was it? Of course not, Ashkit was here to learn, not make fake friends. He pushed himself to his small paws as the warrior began proceeded to speak, moving on to why the lesson would be important for he and his fellow kits to learn.

Well… yeah, Ashkit thought to himself, awkwardly slinking over to sit nearer to the warrior. I sure hope we can’t like- fail these things! He turned to glance at the other kittens in the den, before focusing back onto the warrior in front of him. This really was the next step to him becoming a good, useful apprentice- and he was going to treat it as so. He coughed a little as he mimicked the warrior’s proud appearance, so with a quick font of defeat in his eyes, he slumped back down to his usual, pathetic slouch. His tail slid over his paws again, and his gaze fell.

Well… he began to think up the positive aspects of the lesson, staring blankly at the den floor. With all the kits doing this before becoming apprentices, we’ll all have an earlier start on a bunch of the stuff we need to know. Maybe cats like Cracklepaw will be shaped up before they can even think about entering apprenticeship! His body shook in a sudden shudder at the thought of several maniac-apprentices roaming around camp all at once. The horror of the thought… thank StarClan if the lessons helped out rising psychopaths.

As for me and MY development, he glanced back up at the warrior up front, ready to instruct the kits of the kit corner on what they needed to know. These lessons will give me an introduction not only on the stuff they’re trying to teach me, but on how training works as it is. It’ll be helpful to know how it works once I actually reach my apprentice days.

At that, his whiskers twitched, and he forced his back to support him in forming a straighter position. And just maybe… I won’t die before becoming a warrior! It was a nice idea, and Ashkit hopped it would remain a true, supported one.

~ @Wingnettle (Sootfur) ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~