Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
@dragonwind
@Leafie
@Mangolovescheese

Minnowkit lay on her back staring at the roof of the nursery, she wasn’t mad about the small holes and cracks in the nursery… but she still felt most of them. Even though you could tell that summer was coming, the nighttime breeze still had the cold winter feeling. Minnowkit pawed at a small leaf that she had found in the ground earlier. In the daytime it was quite a pretty leaf, but at night it was dull and colorless. Minnowkit often tried not to sleep, but of course, she usually did. Whenever she did fall asleep though, Minnowkit swore she felt the warmth of another cat with her, though when she woke up, no one was ever there.
Her ears perked up a bit as a soft voice came from one of the other nests. She recognized the voice of one of the queens who had recently kitted. Minnowkit was maybe a moon older than her kits. Blizzardnight! That was the name!
“Hi.” She sat up right in her nest and threw the leaf to the side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
WinterKit mewed loudly in panic. Why did his mom have to leave him? Come back! he tried to mew, Come back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Springkit
long furred torbie - 0 moon - She/Her

Springkit stayed curled up in their nest, asleep not once bothered by the movement of her mother. This little kitten was favoring more sleep then waking up to see were mommy had went.

@~LeafRabbit~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Autumnkit stirred, hearing another cat. A kit, by how light the pawsteps were. "Hello?" she meowed to the other kit. It wasn't any of her littermates, based on what this cat looked like. "Who are you?"

@Beetlenose - Minnowkit @Leafie - Springkit @~LeafRabbit~ - Blizzardnight @dragonwind - Winterkit
//All of your posts made me smile
"Minnowkit, right?" Blizzardnight purred at the kit. "Are you OK? You are not cold or anything, are you?" She tried to remember who this kit's mother was, and why she had left her kit alone. She had a vague recollection of maybe something happening to her, and realised she had spent way too much time cuddling her own kits and not enough on the events of the clan. The black queen glanced back at her mewling kits. "Hush now, dears. I will be back momentarily."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch