View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2023, 12:33 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Caduceus Place [Invite Only]

If there was something Nathaniel missed about the disaster of being medicine cat it was the predictability, if not the number of it. Cats came right to his den, they knew to do that and even if he didnt know them by name he knew who they were at least, warrior apprentice or kit and he could deduce how the injuries occurred.

Now he just kind of.... tripped over his patients more often then not. And it was never predictable.

Like today. Nathaniel was out of the clinic wandering the park looking for dandelion the weird grass cutting twolegs had missed and was now tracing the stream back to his under bridge hideaway prize in mouth. It was only three, sure but it was better then nothing and it was rare to find any after the twolegs did their.... thing. Whatever it was fine they were weird and oh my starclan thats a dead body.

WHERE HAD THE DEAD CAT COME FROM!?!? HE WAS GONE FOR ONLY A BIT- oh yeah that'd do it Nathaniel knew full well how much chaos could occur in less time. Ok ok first step deep breaths Rhiannon said he made bad decisions and tended to yell when stressed and it wasnt helpful so calm was key. Then.... Well figure out if the dead body was really dead. The angle he was at, unable to see the face made it hard to tell, especially with all that fur concealing breathing.

Placing his bundle down the tom hesitantly creeped forward, one wary but gentle paw reached out to poke the body as he muttered.

"Please dont be dead. Please dont be dead. Please dont be dead, I cant fix that come on."

@x ghostie (I have the feeling this will be a kinda funny interaction lol)