View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2023, 01:40 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

┊ ┊ . ┊⋆ ┊ ⋆ ★ ⋆┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊

⌦ .。.:*☆ @Faline
The gentle giant blinked, taking a small step back as Snowypaw explained how he wasn't here for a physical injury. Ah, these days, Cowtuft could simply tell when something was on a clanmate's mind. "And that is quite alright.." He gestured, resigning himself to a nearby mossy nest. He would raise a large paw and pat the one next to him, signaling for Snowypaw to come and sit. The two had never talked before, no, not properly, but Cowtuft still knew this tom as kin. (Admittedly, his family was awfully large, and he wasn't as close as he wanted to be with them. It was hard, at least. )

"Sometimes.. injures do not appear on the external view of things.. I am assuming you came here because you wished to talk, yes? I am here to listen.. if that is.." Cowtuft explained, nodding his head up and down.

⌦ .。.:*☆ @Scallywagz

A worried whine bubbled from Cowtuft's lips as the kit only stayed still, blinking up at him and starry skies, in the deepest depths of his thoughts, he did not believe Twigkit would live long. No, not if he could not even swallow down borage leaves. The medicine cat would gently set the small tom onto a nest, sitting by his side.

"Please.. I know it must be hard.. but will you open your mouth and nibble on this, just a little bit? It.. it can help.. " Cowtuft pleaded, tearing off a leaf from the borage plant and once more pressing it against Twigkit's lips.

⌦ .。.:*☆ @/Scallywagz @NinjaBloss

Oh, Starclan. Cowtuft didn't know if he could handle any more losses - gosh, he couldn't witness them. He could not bury another beloved clanmate, and not one so small. He felt hopeless, attempting to eagerly feed Ferretkit the borage he had collected but the small cat could only cough weakly.

His long and feathery tail curled over his hindlegs, taking a shuddering breath. He couldn't. He - he didn't know, he absolutely had not a single idea anymore. How could he deem himself worthy? Worthy of his clan with this child coughing at his paws?

Cowtuft bit down onto his bottom lip, feeling his chest begin to rise up and down with panic. His gaze shifted over to Fallownose, concern whirling in his large round hues. "Water,, please,, " He signed, only the bare minimum- hoping the deputy would infer he was asking for him to gather moss soaked in water. Maybe that would make it smoother going down Ferretkit's throat.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 12th, 2023 at 01:53 AM.