View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2023, 01:28 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Yes, it's quite unfortunate." Frosthawk didn't have much more to say on the matter presently. "But such is life. You'd do more for both of them by having their backs when they need it." Sulking over Stonepaw's sudden apprenticeship and Fawnlight's injury would change nothing, and only drag down the cats in need of support. Negativity bred negativity.

Head tipped, he turned his gaze across the field. "I was going to hunt, but perhaps it'd be best for you to join me in a race?" Getting Flintfang's blood pumping might distract him from the thoughts churning in his head and improve his mood.
Flintfang
He/Him

As the tom across from his finished speaking, Flintfang lifted his head, gaze flitting up from the icy ground below his paws. Offering his companion a feeble, rather weak smile, Flintfang nodded. He really needed to put all this behind him. If StarClan picked Stonepaw as the next medicine cat, there was nothing Flintfang could do about it.

"You're Frost..hawk, correct?" He queried, head tipping to the side in silent question as he rose to his paws. Flintfang had never actually interacted with this tom, but that didn't really matter. Frosthawk didn't really seem like the type to dabble in the company of random others.

And then, lifting one off the ground, the silvery warrior waved it about in an offhand fashion. "Yeah nevermind, that was a dumb question." Gah, where had his charm disappeared to? He really needed to stop moping around if this was what was happening to him due to it. Stepping forward, the RiverClanner placed a dark grey paw against the ground, aligning it with Frosthawk's singular front black paw. "A race, you say? I'd be open to that."

Once those words had gone through, the lean-limbed tom shifted a little, cocking his head to the side to offer Frosthawk a familiar, arrogantly charming smirk. "I'm not the sun, but I can sure as heck light up your day." Ah, that was more like it. It was an effort, unlike before, putting depth behind the flirting that had once been nature, but this was progress. Though to be honest, Flintfang had probably really fallen out of the habit of flirting with passing cats when Raccoonpelt had fallen into his life. And after barely giving Frosthawk any time to let his words sink in, Flintfang lunged forward and raced off, calling a; ”You can pick where we’re going if you can catch up to me!” over his shoulder.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; February 12th, 2023 at 02:22 AM.