Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2023, 04:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Smallpines

Sparrowstar's arrival was swift and just, bringing with it a ferocity that Otterfluff had not witnessed within ThunderClan in quite some time. Something akin to intrigue sparkled in his gaze as he studied the ThunderClan leader. Nothing much of his thoughts were given away and he made quick work of moving his gaze off of her towards Raccoonear. It was likely he would be sent back to camp with the two traitors while the shield spoke with Sparrowstar.

And it appeared his guess was accurate. A nod was spared towards Raccoonear but nothing more (personal feelings were pushed aside for professional matters, of course) as the tall brown warrior looked to Adderfang. "Hiss one more time and it'll be the last time you have a tongue to do so," he stated in a calm and collective manner, his neutral expression impossible to read. He watched the she-cat a little longer, deciding between taking her back to Pikestar or delivering a swift justice himself, when the voice of a ThunderClan cat caught his attention.

My, ShadowClan's time had seemed to do a number on their forest dwelling neighbors. De-pelting a cat and placing it on the fresh-kill pile sounded like a move the dark warriors would take, not a ThunderClanner. An instantaneous flash of surprise before mirth replaced it. "I will see to it their actions go punished. As far as I am concerned," he replied with a quick side-look towards the two, "from this moment on they are rogues. I'm certain Pikestar will agree."

Looking directly at Sparrowstar, he kept an even stare to the ThunderClan leader. "I truly hope you understand that the actions of few do not represent the whole. Otherwise, it would be highly hypocritical, no? After all, if was one of your warriors who acted in his own pursuit that left a brother without his sister, and a mother without her daughter." Of course referencing Petuniaflame, and how a senior warrior had viciously killed her in a border incident many moons ago. There was no challenge, only fact in his voice as Otterfluff finally dropped his gaze and turned to head back to camp. "You two, let's go. Now." A sharp order as he flicked his tail and lead Brindleflower and Adderfang back to camp.

[ @Jayvines @Emo Rat @Apollo. @Pluto! @Oceanflower @lane. - Otterfluff has left with Adderfang and Brindleflower! I will be making a post of him taking them into camp for Pikestar to handle and mentioning you both ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 25th, 2023 at 04:53 PM.