Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
[ @TAG ][/CENTER]
[/FONT]
Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Hearing the soothing voice of her best friend was enough to make him feel better instantly, but Flameheart's offer was even more powerful in bringing peace to Sootfur's mind. "It would be... great. Really." He spoke softly, glancing affectionately at her, brushing her fur with his tail. "It's so good to have you back." He whispered happily.

It seemed that she'd finally accepted the terrible situation in which Dovefluff had found herself - it wasn't an everyday thing to switch clans like that, especially if you were scared of your own. He looked at her in surprise as she declared that she would take action and speak with Sparrowstar about it. What can we do against a whole clan? It's been this way for so much time...
"Oh, I'd better come with you then. I owe.. Sparrowstar a good explanation and some excused for my actions." It won't be great, but at least I will be with her. And I'll take my responsibilities.

He smiled warmly at her suggestion and let her fluffy, warm tail brush his chin until it disappeared forward. Padding slowly at her side, they walked in silence under a light snowfall. Sootfur was glad of the outcome of this difficult situation, but somewhere in his corner the memory of the Shadowclan enforcer still tingled at his mind. He shook it away, wanting to welcome the peace that Flameheart and him had fought their way to.
Even under the gray, overcast light Flameheart looked bright and full of life.

He glanced sideways to get her expression a couple of times, purring as she caught him and enjoying the jokes on the way back.
It was good to be back on their normal ways.

[ @SpiritedWarrior (We can end here if you'd like! You can post in Sparrowstar's den and mention me. I'll get to write to Dovefluff as soon as she's joined Thc and mention you!) ]

//It'll be some time before I can get to the leader's den rp between Sparrow, Flame, and Soot, just a heads up!

Flameheart

The tension radiating off her mate had long disappeared, to which Flameheart was grateful. She didn't like to see Sootfur so desperate for her attention just because she had ignored him for so long when she was adjusting to her role as a Keeper. "It's good to have you back, too." she purred softly and bonked her head with his, closing her eyes in the process. I love you, sweetie. I'll never be so distant again. The touch of his slim, short-furred tail swiping along her back was more comforting than she could have imagined and was relieved to have the argument last for only a short amount of time.

Flameheart huffed, biting back a retort she wanted to say to her mate. Yeah, he definitely owes Sparrowstar an explanation for his actions. "It's best just to own up to your mistakes, there's no need to make an excuse. Just an explanation to what you did should be fine along with an apology. Sparrowstar's not going to be happy with you and I'd take any opportunity given to make the conversation easier without making yourself look like a complete bee-brain. When I'm free, I'll grab you and we can go into Sparrowstar's den together. We need to handle this as soon as possible, though, so I'll make it my next priority."

After disappearing amongst the foliage that surrounded the camp, Flameheart made way to her next task at paw. He may be a mouse-brain right now, but I'll love him furever. We're all mouse-brains at some points in our lives, it's best to fix our mistakes as soon as we can so we have room to grow and become who we want to be.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!