View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2023, 10:51 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Shadowfur padded through the darkness of ShadowClan’s pine forest, out on a solo patrol. He visited the far reaches of their territory often, wanting to ensure no trespassers or predators were lurking about.

As the black tom neared ShadowClan’s extensive border with the outskirts, he stopped. A rustle. He opened his jaws and scented the air, recoiling as the harsh and smoky scent of the Twolegplace hit his scent glands. It almost made him gag, but he held it back. Silence was his advantage.

Shadowfur slipped into the deeper shadows near him, creeping towards the offensive odor. The ground was wet and spongy beneath his paws, making irritating squelching sounds as he took each step. So much for being as covert as possible.

There. A ragged molly was several tree-lengths away, out of breath. Shadowfur trotted out of his hiding spot immediately, lips curling back in a snarl. “What the hell are you doing on ShadowClan territory?”

( @Sharkii )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.