View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2023, 06:50 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashie da WindClanner View Post
Pinekit nodded as his leader went on. “Ok, ok,” He meowed, trying to remember everything Dawnstar was saying. “So most of it is so we’re not weak or in danger?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit sits down, taking in all the information. "Oooohh, okay! I get it now, so how do we set borders? How do we know where they are? Do we have to make a wall or something? What happens if a cat crosses into our territory, but means to help? Also, I heard that medicine cats can cross borders, why?"

"Most of our rules are to keep a certain order, since order sets us apart from mere rogues and loners, and yes to a point it's to make sure that we remain strong and out of danger." Dawnstar answered Pinekit, and smile faintly when Meadowkit had more educational questions.

"You'll learn how to set borders once you are an aprentice, but our borders are basically invisible scent lines. We rub our scent onto surrounding trees and bushes, even on the ground. They serve as markers and warning to other clans that we own this territory and tell them to stay out. You should be able to smell the other three clans' borders by using your nose. They smell far different from ShadowClan's scent, but again you'll learn that after you become an apprentice."

"As you've said, medicine cats have the freedom to cross over our borders without being challenged since they are considered neutral by all the clans. They're healers, not fighters, however, that doesn't mean they can roam and do as they please in another clan's territory without another leader's approval. Should you ever find a medicine cat in our territory they're to be brought to me." She told the pair in a stern tone. She didn't want them to think that they shouldn't challenge medicine cats.

"As for cats crossing into our territory for aid or with news or clan business, same as the medicine cats they should be brought to me so that I can speak with them. Any more questions?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Undertaker
So, apparently Riverclan wasn’t the clan that the leader wanted to start with, if she was to take the molly’s grunt as something near disapproval. That wasn’t her problem though, Dawnstar had asked which clan she’d like to start with, and Spiritkit had said what she wanted. If she was going to be grumpy about it, she could have just started with talking about moor cats or something. Spiritkit wasn’t the biggest fan of cats being indirect. If they wanted her to say something, they should do so directly, not sniff around the edges and expect her to pick up on it.

Her ears pricked up as the scarred cat began to speak. Okay, wait, so Riverclan had a pretty full high rank system. That was kind of cool. She looked up at Dawnstar as she continued to talk. Why didn’t they have one? Maybe, maybe when she got older she could be deputy instead of some stinky old guy. Yeah, that’d be great. That way when someone got mad at her she could tell them that wasn’t allowed. Look at her, she’d be a great deputy. Fawnpaw didn’t have her full medicine cat name yet, so she guessed the medicine cat probably wasn’t good enough to be a full one. That was kind of sad.

“Okay, so, they’re like middle annoying and we don’t really have to worry about them right now.” Okay, that was good she supposed, but wouldn’t it be kind of fun if she had a chance to fight someone? It seemed like something that she would like, not that she’d say that out loud. “Peaceful Fishcats.” Okay, maybe taking clan relations wasn’t the best idea. She could figure it out on her own when she was an apprentice. And of course Hollowkit was over taking Night Class or something else cool. Spiritkit let out a small puff of slight disappointment. “What about Windclan?”

"WindClan's current leader is the oldest high rank and in my opinion, ShadowClan's biggest pain in the tail. Twilightstar, a small one-eyed gray she-cat. Under her leadership, she's chased ShadowClan out of our territory and destroyed our camp, burned and killed our kits and queens..." The leader paused there and lashed her tail, ignoring Spiritkit's obvious disappointment with whatever.

"Her deputy is a tall, dark gray tom called Fallownose and her medicine cat is a large, white tom with black spots called Cowpaw. WindClan, in general, I wouldn't consider much of a threat by themselves, under Twilightstar's leadership however they've proven to be quite a menace. Our latest dispute has been with WindClan for obvious reasons, we've taken over their clan, taken their territory, and several WindClan lives, I've even taken their leader's eye among other things and still she refuses to know who her betters are." Dawnstar huffed the last bit more to herself than the kit.

"We've recently ended our... feud with WindClan, however, our rivalry is far from over. We are supposedly neutral with WindClan, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to kill or fight them any chance you get." Dawnstar cocked her head, glaring down at Spiritkit. "WindClan will always be ShadowClan's enemy as long as I'm standing as your leader. You should never drop your guard with WindClan, at least not with Twilightstar as their leader." Dawnstar didn't consider WindClan a problem, it was their leader that has caused nonstop problems with ShadowClan.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder