View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: [x]cloudyclan[x] not for beginners

Name: Newtleap

Appearance: A fluffy light orange cat with amber eyes. Ref. He is strong, with pretty strong legs. He has no noticeable scars, a few scars here and there but no big ones.

Bloodline: Newtleap's mother was a short-haired Riverclan calico, while his father was a powerful, long haired Thunderclan cat. He got the fur and build of his father, liking to hunt in the woods and climb trees, while he got his name from his mother, along with not minding if his paws got wet.

Personality: He's a very proud cat, believing if your pelt's not clean then your not a proper clan cat. He is very proud of every catch he makes and thanks starclan after every hunting patrol. He loved getting thanks from other cats, and loved sitting and helping the elders, even though he was not an apprentice and he loves speaking to them more than other warriors. He cares greatly for every cat in the clan, and often feels the need to protect apprentices even if they can protect themselves.

Activity: I'm on any day I can, mostly at night.

Rp Sample: Newtleap lowered himself in the undergrowth, his tail lowered and twitching slightly. He slid one paw in front of the other, barely lifting it off the ground as he didn't want to make a sound. He felt the air blowing towards his face as he put weight on the paw he had slid forward, using it to pull him forward silently. He slid his next paw forward, repeating what he had done the first time. The frozen ground beneath him made him want to shiver, but he fought the urge as he slowly pulled himself closer to the skinny mouse. When he felt close enough, he prepared to pounce at it, pulling his paws together. He ran his tongue over his sharp teeth before leaping at the creature, pinning it down with his strong paws and snapping his mouth on it's neck, killing it. He lifted up the creature with a purr of satisfaction, looking back at the companion of his which was watching with much interest.

Name: Pancake

Appearance: Ref. She's not as plump as the other kitty pets as her owners make sure she stays healthy, she wears a light blue collar with a small golden tag.

Bloodline: Kittypet, Turkish Angora purebred.

Personality: Though her brother acts above everyone else, staying inside and hating even touching dirt, Pancake is the opposite. Pancake loves playing in dirt much to her two-legs dislike, she loves to jump out of her garden and run off into the woods, which was a ways away, often returning after a day or two of being away. She makes sloppy catches of prey using only little bits of knowledge she knew of hunting. She's very excitable, and would love to stay in the woods but always ends up going back to her two-legs when she can't seem to catch enough food.

Activity: Anytime I can get on!

Rp Sample: Pancake was hidden in the undergrowth, her tail down and her eyes open with wonder. She was watching the fluffy cat show her how to catch a mouse. The creature was skinny but it would make a good meal for a cat. She knew to keep still and quiet, not having to be told that, it was pretty obvious she was supposed to stay quiet. Her astonished look spread into a smile as the tom jumped onto the creature, lifting it up in his mouth with a purr. Pancake jumped out of the undergrowth, not caring when it tugged at her pelt uncomfortably. She padded over to the larger tom happily, congratulating him on the catch though she was sure he did stuff that all the time.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; January 15th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.