View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2022, 12:59 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
--Flamebriar--

The large calico reached the border and scented the air, her ears pricking to attention as she caught the scent of WindClan. It seemed that they had sent a patrol as well, though they hadn't quite reached them yet.

"That's right. Sedgewater Valley is the border we share with WindClan. Keep an eye out, I hear a patrol coming." As Flamebriar finished speaking, a tall, dark gray tom pushed his way through a bush, and she nodded in greeting. The cat, who she recognized as WindClan's deputy Fallownose, nodded back politely.

@Poprock @lonely.lilyx

--Fallownose--

The deputy was content to let Coldsong lead the way to Sedgewater Valley. It seemed after seasons of being gone, the tom knew still knew the territory. It was nice to see that the WindClan in him hadn't faded during his time as an outsider. Fallownose's ears perked at the sound of voices as they neared the border, and he shouldered his way through a bush to spot a RiverClan patrol opposite the border. The calico molly nodded politely to him, and he nodded back before turning to Mistpaw.

"Has your mentor shown you how to mark borders yet, Mistpaw?"

@tanuki @fawnbloom83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
@NinjaBloss @lonely.lilyx

"Correct, young one! This is our most boring border... I cannot recall a single battle here!" She huffed to the apprentice. "Although I suppose that can be perceived as a good thing to some." She side-eyed the younger cat. She would not last a moment in a battle... Rigorous training could fix that! The spotted molly opened her mouth to offer her help before the sound of voices caught her ears. Claws unsheathed in excitement - ready to pounce on the nearest intruder - until the distinct scent of Windclan reached her nose. Ah... even I would not attack a friendly patrol.

"Stay warm this leaf-bare! I recomend a nest lined with pelts to keep the cold away while you slumber." She had no doubt that the Windclan patrol would appreciate her wisdom as she went about marking her side of the border. I fear for them... such scrawny cats will not survive a harsh cold! Once she finished, she glanced back at the other two to see if they were ready to return to camp.

-Bluebellpaw-

A Windclan border. She nodded, storing it away. Windclan was a rather pacifist clan, especially with Twilightstar, so maybe they wouldn't experience any problems. As another patrol emerged, and armed with the knowledge she had received, there was little to no fear as a dark gray tom appeared. Oh. Mr. Fallownose? She ducked her head politely at the Windclan deputy, before flinching at Featherflame's suggestion. Hopefully not the pelts of their enemies, though she wouldn't put it past the warrior. Following molly's lead, she marked a part of the border, and returned to the others.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "