View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2022, 10:21 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The New League Sign-Ups, Information, and Lore

Name: Ace Walsh
Alias: Windwaker
Faction: New League Patrol Unit Member
Power: Wind/breeze manipulation: Powers are 100% subject to change lol
Level I [Nickname: Breeze] - Essentially, she can make a small breeze, that’s really it. The best thing it’s really for is if you want a nice, breezy picnic or walk or something like that, barely practical at all.
Level II [Nickname: Windy] - Well, she can probably do a bit more with this, as it actually feels like wind now! Still not completely useful, but it could possibly serve some assistance in a fight.
Level III [Nickname: Light Storm] - Now she could probably knock people over and do actual damage! Though, they’re not the most practical without others around her.
Level IV [Nickname: Heavy Storm] - Be careful around this one! She blows away the bad bois with quite a bit of force. . .also would recommend not having an umbrella, likely to break. OH, and the umbrella may be controlled by her too at this stage, as at this point, she can minorly control objects!
Level V [Nickname: Hurricane] - Like the name says, she can potentially make the wind levels go to what they are in a hurricane. The wind telekinesis also stays just more powerful.

Desired Power Level: I don’t really mind tbh, any level is fine for me ^^
Power Class: Generational
- How Power Was Gained: N/A
Appearance: A white freckled girl with a more frail appearance and green eyes. She has medium-long ginger hair with about a bajillion hairpins in it. She also wears semi-heavy makeup and will almost always wear dresses or skirts if she can, despite this heavily-feminine appearance however, she will INSIST on not wearing high-heels and is more likely to go with sneakers, boots, or flat, they’re just impractical in everyone's life!
Costume Design: A lilac-purple suit that takes up her entire body, it has wind-esque markings that are a golden-yellow color as well [ngl, this may be better 'described' in a drawing lol].
Personality: A very insecure girl, but she doesn’t show it. In her mind, it’s best to act positive and always show a smile so it doesn’t affect her workflow, oh, and it helps people not know of her worries too, that’s a plus. When it comes to interacting with others, she is usually open, although there are definitely days where she just wants to be left alone, and she will tell others if that is the case. Final thing to note is that she is willing to break the rules IF she deems it necessary, but only if that is the case, she isn’t going to cause issues if it isn’t needed in her eyes.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Backstory: Growing up with stricter gifted parents, Ace and her parents both have always expected great things from her once they found out she also had powers, which makes her obsessed with perfecting them, because as her parents said ‘you can always do better’. At first, when she was young, she struggled with even getting her powers to work, or. . .getting started on trying. Motivation was always hard to find, but eventually, she realized stress caused a lot of her motivational issues, and she decided to just ignore it entirely, and it’s helped her so far, so she doesn’t believe it’s a bad idea, and doesn't realize the potential long-term consequences her methods could bring.
Other: Thank you for helping me /w some of the power level ideas lol, I am aware Level V is literally impossible, but ay, info dump!
@Willowfern

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; October 1st, 2022 at 10:21 AM.