View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2022, 04:58 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Whiteshine smiled with the yellow flowers in her jaws, she shot a look of gratitude towards Redheart for suggesting that the apprentice helped her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Willowpaw

The she-cat gave a brief nod to her mentor before picking up some more and trotting up to WhiteShine. "Should we go?" she asked blushing a bit as the words got muffled through the herbs.

@Caspian
The mentor blinked at Whiteshine in a hopefully kind ‘you’re welcome’ expression. When his apprentice accepted to help the molly warrior, Redheart suppressed a sigh of pride for Willowpaw becoming kind enough to help her clanmates, even when she had a choice to not do so. She will be a great warrior just like Leaftail, thought the ginger as he turned away from his patrolmates, picked up some marigold, and went to the patch with the smallest yellow flowers and picked them up, too. Maw full of yellow flowers, he trotted back to Whiteshine and Willowpaw.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word