View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:58 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Her heart drummed as she received the news. Snowleap, no, Pikestar was back. She didn't care, didn't care about anything else now that her kit was gone. Well, except for one thing.

To see the murderer, brought to justice, beneath her claws. For her son, and for the others he brought down. May the souls find solace in their killer's demise.

Shd raced toward the den. Had Pikestar heard of Sproutkit's passing? Maybe it was rude not to let him rest before springing this on him, but damn anyone who would deprive her of her revenge. To ease her soul, and hopefully, all of the others they'd killed as well.

She wanted to see them dead, her heart sang. Dead dead dead, for taking away her son, her only joy in this world. She wanted to find them, and make them sorry for crossing her, because that was what a killer deserved. A mother's fury, and ultimately, the havoc she would wreak on them.

But first, finding them. She would have charged out of camp to track them, but she would play civil for now, as long as she could bear. After all, if she disobeyed her superiors, how would she ascend to StarClan to be with her son? Yes, that seemed to be her only comfort now. An eternity with her sweet child, where her soul would be at peace, and she'd have all the time in the world to spend with him.

Yes, she needed Pikestar's permission. And a search party. The more eyes, the better.

And if Pikestar refuses? A small part of her murmured.

Well, then, damn him too.

@thepirateking
(I'm rereading this and I realized I made her a crazed overprotective maniac hehe)

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; August 20th, 2022 at 01:02 PM.