View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2022, 01:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdspirit View Post
Fernkit worried if this cat didn't believe her then she might have to stay out here forever and then what? she would never be a warrior she would never be anything. "I-I don't know why I'm here, I could have walked away in my sleep or someone could have taken me here" she was visibly worried and panicking as well as confused "What do you think happened to me?"

@starry
Cinderblaze growled, visibly annoyed. "You aren't making sense, but I'm giving you one more chance. Next time you go missing for a moon, you better have a good explanation." Huffing, he made his way back to camp. "Follow me, I'll take you back to camp." If Fernkit went missing again, he wasn't sure if he would let her back. At least, not with such an explanation... he actually needed to know why she was gone, and he didn't want to hear some made-up story about how she woke up somewhere outside of the nursery.

[Done! I'll get her re-added to the allegiances ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den