Old January 18th, 2022, 01:02 AM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~
@Fletcher

Usually the large molly walked... smoothly, with a silent, stalking gait, and she didn't like the clumpsy way she felt while limping into the medince cat's den. She didn't often come in here, since while her scars might tell you otherwise she most usually came out of battles fine, but Nettlepaw had insisted she'd get the wound checked with Bounceberry. The apprentice's agrument had been that a fox's mouth might have more bactiria in them than a cat's mouth or claws, and Owlfeather guessed her niece had a slight point. Sometimes even the strogest warriors had to swallow their pride and look for help from cats who knew those things better.

"Bounceberry." She called into the darkness. "Rainburst must have brought you Lilykit just today." She nodded to her wound. "Well, the fox came after me as well" When she had saved the kit, and the fox had paid for everything with it's life.
(Apologies for the long wait <3)

Bounceberry approached the she-cat cautiously, wrinkling his nose and murmuring to himself. He worked on her swiftly and efficiently- though, unfortunately, due to a lack of supplies, he could only patch her up. No poppy seeds for pain, or marigold to prevent infections. He backed away, tail yanking from side to side, fighting his head. He shook his head sadly, feeling bad about the situation.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!