View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2021, 03:53 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

Sorrelhawk
Turning a curious gaze towards Morningpaw - wasn't she one of the older apprentices? - Sorrelhawk offered a warm smile. "I sure hope so. Otherwise we'll be venturing out into the cold territory for nothing," she chirped, the fur around her neck fluffing out as if to prove her point. She hoped that this would be quick, although a thought did come to mind...

They were vague memories, distant, but she still recalled them nonetheless. Paws resumed their dance towards the camp entrance, gesturing with her tail for Morningpaw to follow. Lowering her voice, she replied, "I actually know where a really good patch grows. But we'd have to go a bit further than just the territory. It could be a little... adventure!" It was a risk, and though RiverClan's leadership knew of her kitty-pet past they had already done a lot by allowing her to join RiverClan all those moons ago, this could definitely put her in a negative light. Blue eyes were alit with excitement as she cast Morningpaw a look as they exited camp.

@littlelove

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥