View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2021, 02:34 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Dizerel

Lotusheart wasn't expecting this in the slightest. The massive cat was used to Kestrelstar shouting about ward and training and stuff, not relaxation. She wasn't sure what to think. When Junipersong seemed to have confirmed it was safe, Lotusheart dipped a paw. And then another. It was quite nice actually. The huge white cat had floofy fur that floated everywhere.
With a pang of pain she realized Gingerfrost would have loved this. But she didn't like swimming, did he? She was suddenly weirded out by herself. She hadn't thought about him in a while. Why remember now? It pained her, honestly. She wanted to distract herself. So she turned to Junipersong. Man, it was refreshing to not have to look down to look someone in the eye. The two were approximately the same size.
"Wonder what's making them warm." she said.

Lizardfrost was very very confused. She had no idea what was happening. Where was the training? Did the leader say relaxation? That can't be right. She walked around the pools and poked them curiously. Warm. She still didn't know what she was expected to do. All the things Kestrelstar listed seemed unnececarry. She turned to Junipersong, confused.
"What is everyone doing? How are we supposed to train with this?" she asked.
Perking her ears as the first of her clanmates approached. "Hmmm. Im not really sure. When I stand on my back paws, the rock at the bottom feels a bit hotter than the water. So maybe its heating it up? but why would rock be hot?" Awkwardly standing on her back feet in the deeper part of the springs. Big cats like them would be some of the only ones who could 'stand up' at practically any part of the spring.

While standing on one's back paws in the water was good for strengthening the legs and improving balance, Junipersong was not here for training. So walking away from the deeper parts of the springs to somewhere she could relax and not exert herself. She wasnt content just to find a nice spot, though. Starclan as her witness, she was going to find the coziest damn spot possible in the hot springs and then likely come here very often to relax in it.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.

Last edited by Dizerel; November 8th, 2021 at 02:34 AM.