View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:44 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
[ Yay! ^_^ ]

He watched the way Hopepelt’s face changed as they left the cover of trees to stand out in the open, surrounded by sky and heather and grass. The sun felt wonderful on his fur, and he imagined it did on hers, too. After all, they didn’t get much sunlight in the clearing, just a few patches of sunlight here and there that were often taken by the elders.

“It sure is,” Loonfeather murmured, gazing across the horizon. Suddenly a sound caught his attention and a rabbit popped its head out from the plants growing all around it. It hadn’t seen them yet. He signaled for her to be quiet and slipped into a crouch, swiftly but lightly moving towards the rabbit. It caught sight of him once he was a tail-length away, but by then he leaped onto the creature and sunk his teeth into its neck, ending its life quickly.

He walked back over to Hopepelt and set the rabbit at his feet. “Why don’t we find a nice place out here to enjoy this rabbit?” he said.
[ Looks like I have a lot more motivation for this than I previously thought! My replies might still be kinda late though ]

;Hopepelt;

The Warrior smiled softly.

"That would be amazing, thank you!" she meowed, padding over to a sunny spot near enough to the trees so they could escape if needed. Which she desperately hoped wouldn't happen - WindClan were probably still licking their wounds and wouldn't attack yet. Still, it was better to be safe, and in this spot the wind felt nice and the sun was warmer than ever. She motioned for Loonfeather to lay next to her, and as she waited for the fellow Warrior to come over, she started grooming her chest.

The rabbit smelt amazing, and she was excited to try it - lizards and mice would always be better, but there was no harm in trying a new food! And rabbits would probably appear on the fresh-kill pile more often now, she she might as well know if she liked them or not here rather than anywhere else.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.