View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post

This was very unlike him. What happened to tough guy, crazy old grandpa?! Now he was... normal. If you could call a senile old crow who argues with his thoughts "normal". I hope so. The closest friendship I have is with a warrior who was an apprentice a couple moons ago. It was his own apprentice, of course. Sweet, little Berry... Oop. He forgot Berry's warrior name. Could he blame that on his age and mental state? It seemed like he always ended up blaming things on his age. You have a better chance of that than I do. He grunted. You're young, and nice. I've never been nice, and it's been a long time since I've been considered young. Are you so insecure you have to argue with every compliment you're given?! That voice protested. He flicked an ear. He was going crazy. Shut up, me.
Dawnwhisper let out a light purr of amusement, raising a eyebrow at the old tom “but you’re being nice to me and I’m not that young, I’m twenty-seven moons.” sure, they would be considered a young warrior, but still. They weren’t exactly sure if they even wanted a cat to swoon over them, maybe kits would be nice but even that they weren’t positive about even that.

The sunlight seemed to almost make their silver pelt look like it was rippling. Slowly, they started edging their way closer to the water, they weren’t going to get in, just wanting the cool water to lap at their paws while they walked.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"