View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:22 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[QUOTE=mapledash;101751]Wildpaw's eyes widened, and his maw opened to say something, but he closed it shut right after he realised he had nothing to say. What she said was true, he couldn't know at all what she felt. She asked him what he wanted to know. "Yes please, if you don't mind." he meowed, blinking at her. He had to hear this, this could be important, this could solve her problems of solitude and sadness. He sat back and waited for her to continue her story. She seemed lost in thoughts again, seeming to look back at what she wanted to say, or think, or even do. It was that weird moment of absence she usualy had. She quickly came back to her senses and looked to the side before speaking up again.

What she told him was the reason of all her troubles. That single moment was hunting her. It was unbearable for her. Wildpaw felt like he was small compared to her now, no wonder why she had the warrior spirit, she already went through a lot for her age. "Wow... that sounds like a prophecy." he pointed out, not really realising what that implemented or meant a all. "So you're special, is that it? Well that's not so bad then! You have not only a mission, but a SACRED mission!" he called cheerfully, trying to get her mood up.

[I know I sound dump, but we're apprentices after all xD]

"I don't want to be special! I-I Want to be normal! Like all the other cats in the clans!" She mewed. "Wildpaw, I don't understand! I want to be happy like you! I don't want to be like..like a Monster! Admit it Wildpaw! You think it to! Everyone does!" She backed away from Wildpaw, hissing. "You All hate me! I'm not normal! I-I I'm not like any of you!" She mewed, Moonpaw's eyes burned with tears. "I can see threw all of your lies!"