View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2021, 05:59 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

@Undertaker

The she-cat was surprised that she got let into the clan just like that. Well, not quite surprised. She actually had a reason, a good reason. All fear of finding a place to stay before she had her kits didn’t seem to exist anymore. This place better be more than that hell-hole I used to live in the black molly thought. Her tail swished lightly back and forth in satisfaction. “Oh, you can take the kits!” she replied without hesitation. If this means joining a clan— then yea. “I didn’t even want them anyways..” she mumbled under her breath.

Dawnstar seemed like business, but if crow had lots of questions she had to choose wisely. Not too many— and not to little. At least enough to get what she needs to know to become a clan cat. Asking too many questions could make any cat annoyed. She was uncertain to which questions she could ask, that would get about everything she needed but not annoying the cat. Or she could ask Dawnstar a question and get some of her wonders out of another cat. Jeez, get on with it. she said to herself in her head.
“Is there anything important I need to know before getting into the clan?” she asked.

Last edited by Little Timmy; May 18th, 2021 at 05:59 PM.