View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2021, 03:06 PM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
Hmm? What was that- oh! As the grey tabby tom came into view, Saltpaw's expression turned worried. Maybe I am in trouble??

"I was trying to find the pond where you taught me how to swim a little- sorry Kestrelwing.." little did he know that the cat standing before him was RiverClan's new leader. [ @spade]
Had no one shown him the territory? Kestrelstar would have to fix that. A sigh left him, and he figured he couldn't really be mad, or fault the young tom for getting lost. But with tensions so high, he didn't want any apprenties wandering the territory alone without a warrior to accompany them - at least not ones who only had one measly swimming lesson under their paws.

"Next time you ask a warrior to show you, alright?" the leader narrowed his gaze to make sure the young tom understood. Now onto the hard part... though, perhaps he was overthinking it. Lionstorm's death might not mean much to the kid. [B]"Follow me back to camp. The cat you're calling out for earlier, Lionstorm... is dead. We'll need to get you a new mentor at the next Clan meeting I call."

Turning, Kestrelstar signaled with his tail for the tom to follow him back to camp.

[ Saltpaw is done! I'll get them re-added to the Allegiances - let me know if you have a mentor preference, otherwise I'll go ahead and assign one! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw's ears laied down abit in embarresment and she smiled abit "Sorry for being gone for so long, i was invited to my family's family reunion this year, i didnt realize i would be gone this long actully" she said sitting her tail laied over her paws abit "my family always meets far from the clans and some of them are from diffrent clan some are kittypets, im sorry again for being away a long time" she apologized looking down abit
So this cat had family outside of RiverClan? Kestrelstar stiffened at that, eyes narrowing at her answer, fur just now beginning to bristle. What if these outsiders followed her back, started causing trouble? "I don't know how I feel about that. You have family outside of RiverClan... how do I know your loyalty doesn't lie with them?" he questioned, a gleam in his gaze as he watched her. Why did he need that back in RiverClan?