View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2021, 12:20 PM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw had went out on a trip to see her family members for a reunion, she had forgot how long its been siens she had left, walking back into the entrence she then looked around for her leader she wanted to apologise for being gone for so long "Kestrelstar?" she called out abit.
Kestrelstar had been about to head out, having finally decided on doing a bit of solo hunting, when a familiar scent caught his attention by the entrance. Quickly the gray tabby was on his paws and headed over, yellow gaze already narrowed. It was RiverClan, so at least there was nothing to worry about, but a different, unfamiliar scent lingered on the cat who was approaching - and that caused a bit of unease for him.

"Birchclaw," he finally breathed, letting his fur lie flat as he greeted the molly with an annoyed flick of his tail. Where had she been? He hadn't seen her for quite some time... "I thought ThunderClan had taken another one of our warriors," the leader muttered under his breath, though he supposed he was glad that wasn't the case. "Where have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
smokepaw waked towards kestrelstar smiling
I’m sooo sorry I’ve been missing! I was looking for shells for my sister and then got lost I’m very very sorry!

He hoped he’d be aloud back in the clan
@spade
The territory provided nothing of any substantial gains (or loses, thankfully) so Kestrelstar turned to head back to camp. Only, there appeared to be a vaguely familiar cat in his midst. Smokepaw... hadn't he been missing for awhile? "I'm surprised a seagull didn't get you," the leader scoffed, taking a seat in front of the younger tom. "Why did you leave camp without a warrior in the first place? Seashell hunting is not a good excuse," he quipped, yellow gaze narrowing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
Sal- Saltpaw had been trying to find the pond,, whatever it was called when he somehow found himself lost. It wasn't much of a surprise to be honest, the tom hadn't even had a tour of the territory yet. There- that smells like one of the.. clanmates- my classmates? "Lionstorm? Fishspekle?!" he meowed hesitantly. Hopefully they wouldn't be mad at him.

[ @spade]
Solo walks had become quite a daily ritual for Kestrelstar now as the gray tabby slunk through the reeds, ears alert for any sound. While he had some trust in the patrols Splashleap sent out, he'd always have the urge to take matters into his own paws - regardless of how much yelling he received from Snakeheart. Sore pawpads were just part of life - he could still walk, so in his mind he was just dandy.

A voice off to the side though caught his attention, and Kestrelstar froze. Lionstorm? Fishspeckle? Who was calling such names? Fishspeckle was still alive and well but Lionstorm... Kestrelstar couldn't help but shudder every time he heard the fallen tom's name now, grief momentarily taking over. He hadn't so much as heard or seen anything to suggest that Lionstorm or Fawnsqueak had made it to the Great Stars Above, and while he was surprised it did irritate him.

Rounding a patch of springy fronds, Kestrelstar's gaze settled on a familiar young tom. Wasn't this the outsider that Lionstorm had welcomed into the Clan not long ago? What was his name... "Saltpaw!" he called, trotting over. "What in the stars are you doing? Where have you been?"