Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   ~ {The Void's secrets} ~ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80515)

.Sunshine. March 20th, 2024 10:15 PM

~ {The Void's secrets} ~

Blackpool
Tom he/him
A pitch-black tom with vivid yellow eyes

"if you know me, then why did you follow?"

Blackpool plunged down with a soft thud, hitting the forest floor. he found this area to be quite- strange but yet, if he had been taught anything he knew that this was exactly where he needs to be. it was calling to him. the fog was light. night was approaching. no cat in their right mind would be here, but he didn't mind. he never really liked the clans but refused to leave. all this talk about- "Starclan" was annoying to him. what mouse brain would follow under the guidance of such idiots. he knew they were real; he just didn't care. he despised Starclan to the point of anger. just then, a rustle in the leaves. a scent of a cat flooded his nose. "Who goes there?". as every basic response ever said. but it was the only thing he could
think of-.

@lys.luvbot

lys.luvbot March 22nd, 2024 12:24 PM

Re: ~ {The Void's secrets} ~

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium furred molly with icy blue eyes
❝Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.❞

@DaphB)

WisteriaCrescent had been lazing in the midst of the ShadowClan territory. She had found a perfect spot, a flat rock that was nestled between the trees, and had stretched herself out on it, letting the sunshine warm her fur. The rock was positioned just right, so that it provided a natural shelter from the wind, while also allowing the sunlight to bathe her in its warmth. She looked up into the sky as she saw a bird fly overhead, the white warrior quickly sprang up. Before she knew it she had crossed past Saltmeadow Marsh, and into RiverClan. She caught the bird but not before she saw a shiny black coat. ' ' Oh-h H-I? ' ' She paused calming herself. ' ' Sorry, I didn't mean to cross the border. ' '

lys.luvbot March 27th, 2024 03:51 PM

small bump @.Sunshine.

.Sunshine. May 7th, 2024 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lys.luvbot (Post 1570355)
★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium furred molly with icy blue eyes
❝Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.❞

@DaphB)

WisteriaCrescent had been lazing in the midst of the ShadowClan territory. She had found a perfect spot, a flat rock that was nestled between the trees, and had stretched herself out on it, letting the sunshine warm her fur. The rock was positioned just right, so that it provided a natural shelter from the wind, while also allowing the sunlight to bathe her in its warmth. She looked up into the sky as she saw a bird fly overhead, the white warrior quickly sprang up. Before she knew it she had crossed past Saltmeadow Marsh, and into RiverClan. She caught the bird but not before she saw a shiny black coat. ' ' Oh-h H-I? ' ' She paused calming herself. ' ' Sorry, I didn't mean to cross the border. ' '

Blackpool
a pitch-black tom with vivid yellow eyes
he/him

he caught site of the she-cat. his ear twitched. he sighed "its fine, luckily I'm one of the few warriors who doesn't really care- just make sure you get out of here before someone who does comes along" most of the cats here would start ripping off limbs- Riverclan cats can be very aggressive people. but it really depends. its whatever, he just hoped she got out of here soon. would be a shame is anyone harmed a she-cat like that. but it really wasn't his problem.

lys.luvbot May 7th, 2024 02:48 PM

┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

The white molly let her ear twitch as she stood there in fear as to what this warrior would do, luckily he didn't seem to care so that was a plus for her. His eyes seemed to glow compared to his pitch-black coat, it was rather alluring if she did say so herself. She wasn't the romantic type by a long shot, but something about the marshlands and how they glowed at this hour was so magical. ' ' Thank you, my name is WisteriaCrescent ' ' She paused wondering if she should continue, ' ' whats yours? ' '

@.Sunshine. [BlackPool][

.Sunshine. May 8th, 2024 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lys.luvbot (Post 1587423)
┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

The white molly let her ear twitch as she stood there in fear as to what this warrior would do, luckily he didn't seem to care so that was a plus for her. His eyes seemed to glow compared to his pitch-black coat, it was rather alluring if she did say so herself. She wasn't the romantic type by a long shot, but something about the marshlands and how they glowed at this hour was so magical. ' ' Thank you, my name is WisteriaCrescent ' ' She paused wondering if she should continue, ' ' whats yours? ' '

@.Sunshine. [BlackPool][

Blackpool
a pitch-black tom with vivid yellow eyes
he/him

ugh, great now he had to start a conversation- this cat really needs to get out of here. what was she thinking? "uhm, yea no problem. I'm Blackpool" he twisted his head to look and see if anyone was around "ugh if your wanting to talk we need to go somewhere else a patrol could be out". he knows a few good spots in other territories. trespassing wasn't much of a problem to him. he knows he'll get caught eventually though-.

lys.luvbot May 9th, 2024 03:02 PM

┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

She purred, her fluffy white tail swishing back and forth. ' ' It's nice to meet you, Blackpool. I was just exploring the area and I couldn't help but notice how cool it looks. What do you think? Do you know any good spots we could check out together?' ' As she spoke, she couldn't help but notice the worried look on Blackpool's face and the way he glanced around cautiously. ' ' Is everything okay?' ' she asked, concern creeping into her voice. She stood and started walking out of RiverClan territory.

@.Sunshine. [BlackPool]

.Sunshine. May 9th, 2024 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lys.luvbot (Post 1588347)
┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

She purred, her fluffy white tail swishing back and forth. ' ' It's nice to meet you, Blackpool. I was just exploring the area and I couldn't help but notice how cool it looks. What do you think? Do you know any good spots we could check out together?' ' As she spoke, she couldn't help but notice the worried look on Blackpool's face and the way he glanced around cautiously. ' ' Is everything okay?' ' she asked, concern creeping into her voice. She stood and started walking out of RiverClan territory.

@.Sunshine. [BlackPool]

Blackpool
a pitch-black tom with bright yellow eyes.
he/him

"ugh i just don't feel like getting in trouble today" he sniffed around looking for any sign of other cats as he tries to think of a good spot to go "follow me" he disappeared into the bushes. when he finally stopped walking, they arrived at a of part of the river. farther away from the clan with enough areas to hide in case someone spots them. he seemed a lot calmer now. licking the dirt of his paw he turned to the Wisteriacrescent "hopefully this spot should give us enough time to speak" he sat down and curled his tail around him.

lys.luvbot May 17th, 2024 12:36 PM

┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

' ' Thank you for finding this peaceful spot,' ' WisteriaCrescent purred softly, her eyes full of warmth and understanding. ' ' I appreciate your thoughtfulness in choosing a safe place for us to talk. Anyways i'm kind of bored what do you RiverClanners do for fun, fish I'm assuming.' ' She settled down beside him and asked, ' ' So, you seem quiet? Is everything okay? I don't think we've really had a chance to get to know each other yet. You seem very not social, sounds boring in my opinion.' ' She said looking at the solid black feline.

@.Sunshine. [BlackPool]