Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [RiverClan] Cloudbass Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80211)

nyx March 14th, 2024 05:20 PM

Cloudbass Finder

this is the base I'll use for all my individual finders

~..~..~..~..~..~

Cloudbass

Cloudbass is a mysterious and enigmatic Riverclan warrior with a quiet demeanor that belies her inner strength. Cloudbass is often found wandering alone floating in the river, lost in thought and contemplation.

She is a blue tabby with cream underbelly and green eyes. Cloudbass is a tall she-cat with silky smooth short-haired fur and a long tail.

Mate
"They're so nice.. I just love sharing tongues with them. They make my fur prickle."
- She is pansexual so It doesn't matter the gender.
- I will be picky about this

1/1

--------

Family
"They are always there when I need them.. It's nice."
- Any family members are welcome, must share a trait physically if related!
- If they've known each other while they were young, you can give me ideas about when there were young.

--------

Freinds
"Oh..yeah they're alright. I get to talk to them sometimes in the clearing."
0/4

--------

Best Friends
"I open up to them and they care for me."
1/2

- TadpoleSprint

--------

Enemies
"I go out of the way to avoid them but I just can't bring myself to stand up to them.."
0/3

--------

Neutral
"Who? Oh yeah I think I've heard of them. I guess."
0/no limit

--------

Apprentice
"They're so dependent on me. It's a lot of responsibility."
0/1

--------

Former Mentor
"They made me who I am today. I'm grateful."
0/1

Form:

Character Name:
Description:
Relationship:
Plot Ideas:
Link to their biography (optional):
Mention me: @nyx

lys.luvbot March 14th, 2024 06:34 PM

Re: Cloudbass Finder

Character Name: TadpoleSprint
Personality: Caring, motherly, and usually understanding. She has a very flirtatious personality.
Description: merp
Relationship: Best friend
Plot Ideas: I think she would be very open, and more like a therapist type of friend, she would probably always be talking about her mate, DeerSpark. Mainly because she's head over heels for him. Sorry this is VERY short, I'd be more detailed in roleplay, currently flipping through work, drawing, and this!
Link to their biography (optional): Totally didn;t just notice she's never had a official bio even though she's been a chacter for like 4 months....

nyx March 14th, 2024 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lys.luvbot (Post 1567167)
Character Name: TadpoleSprint
Personality: Caring, motherly, and usually understanding. She has a very flirtatious personality.
Description: merp
Relationship: Best friend
Plot Ideas: I think she would be very open, and more like a therapist type of friend, she would probably always be talking about her mate, DeerSpark. Mainly because she's head over heels for him. Sorry this is VERY short, I'd be more detailed in roleplay, currently flipping through work, drawing, and this!
Link to their biography (optional): Totally didn;t just notice she's never had a official bio even though she's been a chacter for like 4 months....

Accepted!!

lys.luvbot March 31st, 2024 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1567177)
Accepted!!

Great! I'll get a starter out sometime tomorrow

zBlaze March 31st, 2024 03:14 PM

Character Name: Goldfish
Personality: She's outgoing, forever has insomnia, and seemingly drank too much coffee. She's currently anxious and borderline depressed, I say borderline because she can't seem to sit still.
Description: Black primary with orange-yellow splotches and golden eyes
Relationship: Friend or neutral.
Plot Ideas: wip
Link to their biography (optional): wip