Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Wheel of Misfortune Purrks (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82304)

Dolomedes April 30th, 2024 08:53 PM

Wheel of Misfortune Purrks

Howdy! It's me! So I was wondering about the purrks or I suppose curses you can get from the wheel but then can get rid of after a week, do you still own those Purrks?

Like I spun the Wheel for Seab and he got the sweet flower one, and since then I have removed it from him. Do I still own that purrk? Can I give it to another character or does it expire when removed?

Thanks in advance! Hope this made sense :p!

alec May 1st, 2024 11:52 AM

Re: Wheel of Misfortune Purrks

uhhh i was unaware those purrks only last for a week? or perhaps i misunderstood you but i am rather confused now haha (or is this about purrks that specifically only last a week?)

Aolani May 1st, 2024 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alec (Post 1584968)
uhhh i was unaware those purrks only last for a week? or perhaps i misunderstood you but i am rather confused now haha (or is this about purrks that specifically only last a week?)

not all of them

Rani May 1st, 2024 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolomedes (Post 1584811)
Howdy! It's me! So I was wondering about the purrks or I suppose curses you can get from the wheel but then can get rid of after a week, do you still own those Purrks?

Like I spun the Wheel for Seab and he got the sweet flower one, and since then I have removed it from him. Do I still own that purrk? Can I give it to another character or does it expire when removed?

Thanks in advance! Hope this made sense :p!

Any negative purrks from the wheel only last a week so sweet as a flower would have expired by then and purrks are not transferable between characters, sorry! However there are exclusive permeate wheel only purrks like burn baby burn and survival instincts but they are only beneficial. Plus theres the non wheel exclusives you can get in the purrk shop which can be permanate though I think you can decide to pocket it and not assign it to a cat if you dont want it on someone specifically.

A good rule of thumb is if the purrks are 'bad' theyre temp if theyre good their perm. If you want sweet as a flower to be permanent then you can get the bewitched purrk and ask for something similar though!

My personal tip is when you buy wheel spins you dont have to buy them for a specific character? You can just buy wheel spins and assign the results where it feels fitting after, all you need to do is send in a ticket when youre plunking a purrk on a character to keep them informed and youre good!

Dolomedes May 1st, 2024 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rani (Post 1585125)
Any negative purrks from the wheel only last a week so sweet as a flower would have expired by then and purrks are not transferable between characters, sorry! However there are exclusive permeate wheel only purrks like burn baby burn and survival instincts but they are only beneficial. Plus theres the non wheel exclusives you can get in the purrk shop which can be permanate though I think you can decide to pocket it and not assign it to a cat if you dont want it on someone specifically.

A good rule of thumb is if the purrks are 'bad' theyre temp if theyre good their perm. If you want sweet as a flower to be permanent then you can get the bewitched purrk and ask for something similar though!

My personal tip is when you buy wheel spins you dont have to buy them for a specific character? You can just buy wheel spins and assign the results where it feels fitting after, all you need to do is send in a ticket when youre plunking a purrk on a character to keep them informed and youre good!

:happyjump: thank youuuu :heartbounce:

Rose May 2nd, 2024 07:07 AM

Marking this thread as closed. :love4: