Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed i have to many questions help- (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82208)

glitch April 28th, 2024 07:59 PM

i have to many questions help-

so if you signed up your main for a plot in which they get murdered and want them to be resurrected bc you want spiciness (rc is already enough of a mess anyway) can you kind of make sure they get resurrected so that u don't lose ur main?

Dakotaa April 28th, 2024 08:01 PM

Re: i have to many questions help-

So… unfortunately… there is no way to guarantee it. However, the wardens are looking for cats with direction, and understanding. If you look at what other characters have done, you’ll notice that cats that made it that far had something in common: drive.

glitch April 28th, 2024 08:29 PM

@Dakotaa

is it more likely for it to be accepted if your cat was killed using a honed skill pp? like they were your main and didnt't plan on them dying ig

marshy April 28th, 2024 08:33 PM

hi! at the current moment there is no guarantee for resurrections, the wardens have full freedom to decide yes or no matter the circumstance. the only purrk that could likely be helpful is silver tongue, but that in itself is not a guarantee unfortunately.

i would recommend that you don't go along with this plot if you'd like to for sure bring your character back, as there is a sizable chance that they could get rejected. hope this helps! <3 @forest:

Dakotaa April 28th, 2024 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forest (Post 1584154)
@Dakotaa

is it more likely for it to be accepted if your cat was killed using a honed skill pp? like they were your main and didnt't plan on them dying ig

I wouldn’t know lol

glitch April 28th, 2024 09:04 PM

ok also
say a cat has mind reader can they sense if a cat isn't telling them everything?

Starphobia April 28th, 2024 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forest (Post 1584169)
ok also
say a cat has mind reader can they sense if a cat isn't telling them everything?

Yes, that's sort of the point of the Mind Reader purrk. Your character would be great at reading faces and pick up on lies easier than most others who don't have that purrk.
They can't INSTANTLY sense that the cat is lying, though, they have to notice a change in expression or behaviour in order to conclude that the cat is lying/not telling them anything ^^

LostInTheOrchids April 29th, 2024 09:39 AM

as part of the covenant, most of the wardens aren't too keen on lying. They prod with questions more than anything else.

I've said this to someone before, the ratio of accepted:denied is 1:10

like marshy said, there's a sizable chance they'll be denied.

The Covenant won't accept "but i want to go back" as an answer.

If they have drive, willingness to cooperate, and an actual effect on the clans if they were to return, then the wardens will likely see to it that the cat will return!

hope that answered your questions! If you have any more about the covenent lmk! :heartbounce:

- @forest