Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   ShadowClan Outsider Joining (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30249)

Undertaker September 19th, 2020 02:06 PM

ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Outsiders must fill out this form and then post a starter.

Joining is Currently Open to Outsiders

Joining Form
Name:
Rank Request:
New Name:
Reason for Joining:

Mango September 21st, 2020 08:28 AM

Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

@Undertaker

Stempaw slowly entered Shadowclan territory, pushing herself forward she felt her legs, err 3 legs now burning in pain as she moved on. Her injures were slightly infected, and well she was in bad shape as she crossed the border she let herself collapse. She had to rest, hopefully a patrol would come along and maybe help her back to camp. She knew Icestar was a fair and reasonable leader. She would let Stempaw return. She’d understand that Stempaw didn’t mean to get run over by a monster, she didn’t mean for twolegs to kidnap her and throw her in the monster. She didn’t ask for them to remove her leg. She didn’t ask for them to as the kittypet phrased it fix her Whatever that meant. She didn’t mean to get bitten by a snake while trying to hunt on her way home. She didn’t mean for her trip to take so long, but here she was home at last, at least home would never change.

LeoTheWolf September 21st, 2020 08:38 AM

Name:Moon
Wanted rank: Don't care
Reason for joining:Sick of being called an outsider

Peril September 21st, 2020 02:40 PM

Name: Bracken
Rank Request: Apprentice
Reason for Joining: She wants to be part of a group.
@Undertaker

JusticeRabbit September 21st, 2020 02:45 PM

Name:Riverkit
Rank request: kit
Reason for joining: Missing due to inactivity

Splashy September 21st, 2020 08:41 PM

Joining Form
Name: Whitepaw
Rank Request: Warrior Apprentice
Reason for Joining: He, after going through 5 mentors and learning nothing but small hunting manuvers, decided to leave the clan temporarily for some solitary training out in the outside territories. He has now returned because he has decided he is ready to return back to clan life. [It was truly because I ended up being inactive for about 4 days due to school, but the reason outside of [ ] is for roleplay reasons]

I'll have him slip into the clearing once the clan returns to the territory and he can be noticed by Dawnstar :3
@Undertaker

Undertaker September 22nd, 2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 809077)
@Undertaker

Stempaw slowly entered Shadowclan territory, pushing herself forward she felt her legs, err 3 legs now burning in pain as she moved on. Her injures were slightly infected, and well she was in bad shape as she crossed the border she let herself collapse. She had to rest, hopefully a patrol would come along and maybe help her back to camp. She knew Icestar was a fair and reasonable leader. She would let Stempaw return. She’d understand that Stempaw didn’t mean to get run over by a monster, she didn’t mean for twolegs to kidnap her and throw her in the monster. She didn’t ask for them to remove her leg. She didn’t ask for them to as the kittypet phrased it fix her Whatever that meant. She didn’t mean to get bitten by a snake while trying to hunt on her way home. She didn’t mean for her trip to take so long, but here she was home at last, at least home would never change.

Dawnstripe raced through the territory, hoping to burn some energy and keep the voices under control. Sanity wasn't bad, but Madness, it wouldn't shut up. She couldn't even sleep with the voice shout out strange yet entertaining plans. It seemed like everyday sanity was growing quieter and Madness louder. It was easier to think when she was tired, but this was only going to work for so long. Her paws came to a halt as she spotted the body in the distance, she picked up her pace into a light trot getting closer.

It smelt like a kittypet, Dawnstripe hackles rose as she stopped a tail length away and stared down at, "Stempaw?" This cat looked like crap, three legs, and useless. Still, Dawnstripe was interested in how she lost her leg and why the hell smelt like a kittypet. "What are you doing here."

@MoontheMooncat432 @ILoveLeafpool @Shadowpaw234 @Splashy (You guys can all go ahead and post a starter. I'll respond once I've got the time.)

JusticeRabbit September 22nd, 2020 05:28 PM

(For river?) @Undertaker

JusticeRabbit September 22nd, 2020 05:53 PM

Riverkit called out "Dawnstripe!!"

@Undertaker

Mango September 22nd, 2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 810444)
Dawnstripe raced through the territory, hoping to burn some energy and keep the voices under control. Sanity wasn't bad, but Madness, it wouldn't shut up. She couldn't even sleep with the voice shout out strange yet entertaining plans. It seemed like everyday sanity was growing quieter and Madness louder. It was easier to think when she was tired, but this was only going to work for so long. Her paws came to a halt as she spotted the body in the distance, she picked up her pace into a light trot getting closer.

It smelt like a kittypet, Dawnstripe hackles rose as she stopped a tail length away and stared down at, "Stempaw?" This cat looked like crap, three legs, and useless. Still, Dawnstripe was interested in how she lost her leg and why the hell smelt like a kittypet. "What are you doing here."

@MoontheMooncat432 @ILoveLeafpool @Shadowpaw234 @Splashy (You guys can all go ahead and post a starter. I'll respond once I've got the time.)

Stempaw glanced up relieved that a warrior found her,” A monster got my leg...those stupid twolegs took me very far away to one of those kittypet medicine cat dens and they removed my leg and did something else, well i had weird cobwebs on my lower underbelly also. Then got given to some twolegs. As soon as I was able to I escaped and began to travel home. It took a while, but I’m finally home, where I belong.“ she meowed. She had no idea about the war with Windclan or the death of Icestar or the new camp. She also didn’t understand that they had made her sterile.