Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [RiverClan] "I've Seen Fire, and I've seen Rain" MEGA Battle/Confrontation Plot Finder! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80843)

zBlaze March 29th, 2024 05:27 AM

"I've Seen Fire, and I've seen Rain" MEGA Battle/Confrontation Plot Finder!

This again...
Hey! I'm sorry, I desperately need to entwine Goldbaby further into clan life. So I scrounged up a plot. Okay, here's the deal. This plot can be confusing, so I want you to read it thoroughly. It's good, trust me. This will not be a very easy plot to pull off, either. And yes, I'm buttering you up, I'm sorry... maybe. /j
Without further Ado,

Goldfish is one patrol with [PATROL MEMBER] for a quick sweep of the rogue border, since the pair know there's been suspicious activity lately. Then, much to their surprise, [ROGUE 1], on a leisurely stroll and hunt (They're holding RiverClan prey in their maw as well), sees the two cats and goes to say hello. At this point the surprise has worn off a bit, so the two are rather angry. Goldfish, struggling for calmness, firmly orders the rogue off the territory, and to leave the prey. [PATROL MEMBER] is either A) Threatening the rogue, or B) Nervous. [ROGUE 1] is upset about this and complains. Finally, Goldfish snaps a strict order, saying to leave or brutally fight. If you chose A for [PATROL MEMBER], they're going along and unsheathing their claws, tail bushed. If you chose B their nervousness is hidden and they stonily agree. The rogue is dismayed, and at least wants to hear how [RELATIVE] is doing. Goldfish and [PATROL MEMBER] are surprised and confused. Goldfish tells them, and to their surprise the rogue brings out reinforcements, [ROGUE 2], [KITTY PET], and [ROGUE 3], snarling about a fight. Much to their even more surprise, [RELATIVE] had been hunting nearby, heard the commotion, and came to see [ROGUE 1] trying to fight. They don't know what to do- kill their relative or let them live? The group of cats fight, Nobody showing mercy. Eventually one of the rogues/kittypets will be killed and the rest will flee. The injuries and their severity are up to the characters roleplayer. During the fight, it will begin to rain, and a nearby tree will be struck by lightning. Goldfish and a rogue will be fighting in the tree for the reason of making one another fall. Don't worry, she'll live.

This is a MASSIVE plot that needs a lot of parts. Here are the parts and their availability:

Patrol Member: Spottedstream [] @/Bean
Rogue 1: Open
Relative: Open
Rogue 2: Open
Rogue 3: Open
Kittypet: Open

I may be picky with this, but I'll TRY not to be teehee. Show me what you've got using this form:

Character name:
Character Role:
Character Appearance:
Character Gender:
Bio/Site (Opt.):
@blxze.

Good luck!

hermeswind March 29th, 2024 06:00 AM

Re: "I've Seen Fire, and I've seen Rain" MEGA Battle/Confrontation Plot Finder!

Character name: Winterpaw
Character Role: Patrol Member
Character Appearance:
Character Gender: Male
Bio/Site (Opt.): click le image
- @blxze.

OR

Character name: Autumnpaw - was adopted out then disappeared so I've taken her back
Character Role: Rogue 1 (Relative = winterpaw + springburst (will be referred to as springpaw because she doesn't know))
Character Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/p9TPwlz - no 18+ content ignore any warning
Character Gender: female
Bio/Site (Opt.): -

zBlaze March 29th, 2024 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermeswind (Post 1572637)
Character name: Winterpaw
Character Role: Patrol Member
Character Appearance:
Character Gender: Male
Bio/Site (Opt.): click le image
- @blxze.

OR

Character name: Autumnpaw - was adopted out then disappeared so I've taken her back
Character Role: Rogue 1 (Relative = winterpaw + springburst (will be referred to as springpaw because she doesn't know))
Character Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/p9TPwlz - no 18+ content ignore any warning
Character Gender: female
Bio/Site (Opt.): -

I'll think about Autumn paw! I'd recommend proooobably vm-ing the relatives lol, but Unfortunately I forgot to mention that I'd prefer the patrol member being a warrior :soloballoon:

hermeswind March 29th, 2024 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blxze. (Post 1572638)
I'll think about Autumn paw! I'd recommend proooobably vm-ing the relatives lol, but Unfortunately I forgot to mention that I'd prefer the patrol member being a warrior :soloballoon:

why vm them?

zBlaze March 29th, 2024 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermeswind (Post 1572639)
why vm them?

The relative is part of the plot, and you wouldn't want to drag them in without consent, I'd say :3

hermeswind March 29th, 2024 06:08 AM

winterpaw is mine so i drag him in (:< @blxze.

Bean March 29th, 2024 06:10 AM

Character name: Spottedstream
Character Role: Patrol member
Character Appearance: u know
Character Gender: Female
Bio/Site (Opt.): golds sis @blxze.

or

Character name: Rainpaw
Character Role: Patrol member
Character Appearance: Scarred blue tabby with one eye
Character Gender: Demi, only out to bird so gold would be using he/him
Bio/Site (Opt.): Traumatized

ALSO - rain is 13 moons as of right now so he should be a warrior its just lack of training lol

zBlaze March 29th, 2024 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermeswind (Post 1572641)
winterpaw is mine so i drag him in (:< @blxze.

Ah, got it! I'm sorry I was a tad been confused, because I'd prefer the patrol member to be a warrior instead of an apprentice :kittyface::heartbounce:

hermeswind March 29th, 2024 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blxze. (Post 1572643)
Ah, got it! I'm sorry I was a tad been confused, because I'd prefer the patrol member to be a warrior instead of an apprentice :kittyface::heartbounce:

i could do patrol member OR relative

zBlaze March 29th, 2024 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermeswind (Post 1572644)
i could do patrol member OR relative

I'll think over Autumn! :heartbounce:
I believe I will have to deny Winterpaw, though :quivering::quivering::quivering: