Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [ShadowClan] Silentpaw Everything Finder! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80846)

Starphobia March 29th, 2024 07:29 AM

Silentpaw Everything Finder!

Hello hello! I'm looking for some relations for my ShadowClan apprentice, Silentpaw ^^
Here's some things about him to give you an idea of what kind of cat he is :P
Name: Silentpaw

Appearance:
Album!

Personality: Silentpaw is a rather boring cat, like many other apprentices and kits say. And he wouldn't blame them. He didn't know how to have fun. He usually enjoys being alone and is a very independent cat, and has a strong dislike for patrols and groupwork. He hates socializing and talking to other cats as he finds it unneccessary. He doesn't talk much, hence his name. When he is around his friends or other cats that he is familiar with, he occasionally speaks, but slowly and considerately, given the fact that he is very careful with his words. Kits call him "Mr Grumpy Butt". When this happens, all Silentpaw can do his roll his eyes and walk away.
He rarely shows any emotion and would rather have his throat clawed by a ThunderClan warrior than act happy or sad around other cats. He is really good at hiding his emotions, which doesn't seem like the best thing but he thinks nothing of it. It can get difficult to read him, or understand what he's feeling.
Silentpaw prefers quiet and subtle work instead of quick paced and aggressive battles and hunts.

Despite not enjoying hunting very much, Silentpaw is a master of hunting. His silent treads on the forest ground and his swift and agile movements are perfect to catch the prey off guard.

Silentpaw is very responsible and reliable for his fairly young age, always carrying out tasks he is told to do no matter how much he despises doing it. He also tends to pay close attention to details, remembering the smallest of things even after some time has passed. This makes him fairly reliable as a witness.
Though, Silentpaw can be harsh and mean to other cats, often showing distaste towards others and harshly complaining or chastising if he finds their behaviour unfair or displeasing. He also tends to be very pessimistic, never seeing the bright side of things and immediately assuming everything will go bad. However with a little convincing, he can be encouraged slightly.

+: Calm | Responsible | Observant | Reliable

=: Quiet | Anti-Social | Independent

-: Harsh | Pessimistic | Impatient

Mother: OPEN
Father : OPEN
Littermate(s): OPEN
Friends: OPEN (limit: 3)
Best Friend: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN (limit: 3)
Crush/Future mate: OPEN (MAIN THING I'M LOOKING FOR)

I'm going to be pretty strict about this (Because Silentpaw is my baby :heartbounce:), so if your entry is vague I will not accept. Put some effort into it! Make it stand out! ^^

Starphobia March 29th, 2024 09:21 AM

Re: Silentpaw Everything Finder!

:heartbounce:Bump:heartbounce:

Dolomedes March 29th, 2024 09:26 AM

Placeholder for Moonmeadow adopted mom :3

Starphobia May 8th, 2024 11:28 AM

BUMP RAAGHHG

Starphobia May 8th, 2024 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolomedes (Post 1572683)
Placeholder for Moonmeadow adopted mom :3

stares at you

ALSO YOUR SIGNATURE IS ADORABLEEEEEE
LIL SEAB <333

Hound May 8th, 2024 05:50 PM

I have Kestrelpaw for a possible friend

Moons: 7 moons

Appearance:

A small blue-grey tabby tom with short, curly coat that brushes out at the end of his tail and chest with faint, dark grey stripes that curve in a round wavy fashion towards his belly. Kestrelpaw has a cute, round face with faint circular markings under his dark amber eyes.

Personally: kestrelpaw has a very loud personality, he's is feisty and strong-willed and energetic. He is always eager to help others, and is always itching for something to do, or someone to to talk to. he cant stand still for the life of him as a result he tends to run about doing random task barely finishing them before moving onto another. kestrelpaw tends to be competitive, often challenging other apprentices to competitions or games.

Dynamic: Think kestrelpaw would follow Silentpaw and just talk to him nonstop. He'll probably just mess with Silentpaw and get on her nerves. I donno, I think i'd be funny

Starphobia May 14th, 2024 09:53 PM

bomp

Starphobia May 14th, 2024 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hound (Post 1587857)
I have Kestrelpaw for a possible friend

Moons: 7 moons

Appearance:

A small blue-grey tabby tom with short, curly coat that brushes out at the end of his tail and chest with faint, dark grey stripes that curve in a round wavy fashion towards his belly. Kestrelpaw has a cute, round face with faint circular markings under his dark amber eyes.

Personally: kestrelpaw has a very loud personality, he's is feisty and strong-willed and energetic. He is always eager to help others, and is always itching for something to do, or someone to to talk to. he cant stand still for the life of him as a result he tends to run about doing random task barely finishing them before moving onto another. kestrelpaw tends to be competitive, often challenging other apprentices to competitions or games.

Dynamic: Think kestrelpaw would follow Silentpaw and just talk to him nonstop. He'll probably just mess with Silentpaw and get on her nerves. I donno, I think i'd be funny

I love this lol :eyes:
Accepted! Feel free to mention me in any post where you'd like them to interact ^^

Rose May 14th, 2024 10:01 PM

placeholder for a different Kestrelpaw :eyes: mine is in tc if that is okay

Starphobia May 14th, 2024 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose (Post 1590783)
placeholder for a different Kestrelpaw :eyes: mine is in tc if that is okay

Oooh this would make some juicy plot since Silentpaw blindly detests ThunderClan and had stated multiple times in posts that ThunderClan was disgusting fox hearts or monsters or crap like that