Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] My apprentices training finder. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80174)

Katiethewolfchild March 14th, 2024 12:12 AM

My apprentices training finder.

RiverClan. (If you know Rabbitpaw the reason she isn't here is because she's currently in a depression after losing her sister, Blossomkit to greeencough two moons ago and currently almost never leaves her nest)
Toadpaw. Needs everything. Is blind. Open to unnecessary lessons of any type.
Wishpaw. Needs everything, but a swimming lesson as she had one as a kit and as far as I know it still counts as her swimming lesson. Is fighting-adverse. Open to unnecessary lessons of any type.
Sparrowpaw. Needs everything but a swimming lesson because as far as I know a kit curriclum swimming lesson still counts. Is missing her front right foot, but it doesn't really affect her. Open to unnecessary lessons of any type.
WindClan.
Birdpaw. Needs everything except fighting. Open for unnecessary lessons of any type, especially an advanced battle lesson. Has autism and ADHD.
Foxpaw. Needs everything except fighting. Open for unnecessary lessons of any type, especially an advanced battle lesson. Has severely twisted hind leg, so can't really run and her pounces are clumsy.
Adderpaw. Needs everything except fighting. Open for unnecessary lessons of any type, especially an advanced battle lesson. Has severe exercise-induced asthma, so she avoids running and might have some difficultly catching prey, though she can even her breathing out somewhat.
Caterpillarpaw. Needs everything but fighting. Open for unnecessary lessons of any type, especially an advanced battle lesson. Is blind.
Swanpaw. Needs everything. Open for unnecessary lessons of any type. Is an albino, so she sunburns easily and has photophobia and dayblindess, but better than average night vision and hates the sun with every fiber of her being.
ShadowClan.
Spiderpaw. Needs everything, except battle training. Open for unnecessary training of any type, especially advanced batle training. Has six toes on each paw, so has better than average balance and agility despite her massive size.
Flamepaw. Needs everything but battle training. Open for advanced lessons of any type, especially advanced battle training.
Eaglepaw. Needs everything. Open for all unnecessary training.
Littlepaw. Needs everything but battle training. Open for all unnecessary training, especially advanced battle training. Was born tailless and is nearly as large as Spiderpaw despite his name.
ThunderClan.
Dogpaw. Needs hunting lesson and likely a partial territory tour. Open to other lessons of any type. Went to willow rise, firefly cove, and haggard ruins and discussed smallpines and cattail pond. Is half-blind but it doesn't really affect her.
Sheeppaw. Needs hunting lesson and likely a partial territory tour. Went to willow rise, firefly cove, and haggard ruins and 'discussed' Smallpines and cattail pond. Opwn for othe lessons of any type. Is deaf. Mostly uses sign language but can speak and read lips.
Beetlepaw. Needs hunting lesson and likely a partial territory tour. Open for other lesson of any kind. Went to and discussed same places as her sisters, Dogpaw and Sheeppaw. Is mute.
Mantispaw. Needs territory tour and hunting lesson. Open for other lessons of any kind. Yes I know I have a lot of apprentices.

gs29513 March 14th, 2024 07:57 AM

Re: My apprentices training finder.

Man you've got a lot of apprentices! Deadmoon can take Foxpaw out to practice hunting since she's also got a bit of a funky leg (she'd see it as her responsibility to help the kid out a bit).
Shrewstep could also take one of your Shadowclan kiddos out for advanced battle, I don't have an opinion as to which so it's up to you. @Katiethewolfchild

Dolomedes March 14th, 2024 08:19 AM

Seabreeze, my RC warrior, can probably help Toadpaw out with swimming :) @Katiethewolfchild

Katiethewolfchild March 14th, 2024 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolomedes (Post 1566928)
Seabreeze, my RC warrior, can probably help Toadpaw out with swimming :) @Katiethewolfchild

Okay! So... who should post the starter?

Dolomedes March 14th, 2024 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild (Post 1567292)
Okay! So... who should post the starter?

Maybe have Toadpaw approach Seabreeze and ask if he can take them swimming? So if you would do that starter that would be great, though if you really don't want to, I can

Katiethewolfchild March 14th, 2024 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 1566922)
Man you've got a lot of apprentices! Deadmoon can take Foxpaw out to practice hunting since she's also got a bit of a funky leg (she'd see it as her responsibility to help the kid out a bit).
Shrewstep could also take one of your Shadowclan kiddos out for advanced battle, I don't have an opinion as to which so it's up to you. @Katiethewolfchild

I know lol. Okay! As for the advanced battle training I think I'll go with Spiderpaw. Who should start up the starters?

Katiethewolfchild March 15th, 2024 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolomedes (Post 1567294)
Maybe have Toadpaw approach Seabreeze and ask if he can take them swimming? So if you would do that starter that would be great, though if you really don't want to, I can

I'm happy to do it. Should have it out sometime tonight(though technically it's friday for me now that it's midnight where I am) or sometime tomrrow morning orr afternoon.(sometime today when I'm not technically supposed to be asleep (though I rarely am) if you wanted to be technical)

starry March 15th, 2024 01:00 AM

Mistyshard can take Toadpaw, Wishpaw and Sparrowpaw out for some battle training! @Katiethewolfchild

lys.luvbot March 15th, 2024 01:04 AM

WisteriaCrescent can help SpiderPaw with land hunting. And TadpoleSprint can help SparrowPaw with water hunting. @Katiethewolfchild

Katiethewolfchild March 15th, 2024 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lys.luvbot (Post 1567310)
WisteriaCrescent can help SpiderPaw with land hunting. And TadpoleSprint can help SparrowPaw with water hunting. @Katiethewolfchild

Okay! Who should post the starters!