Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Roll Up! Roll Up! Try your luck![Event for Riverclan] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81840)

Forgetfulshape April 20th, 2024 03:20 AM

Roll Up! Roll Up! Try your luck![Event for Riverclan]

Event [#event]

"KITS, APPRENTICES AND THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO ENTERTAIN YOURSELVES! GATHER HERE, FOR I HAVE A GAME WE CAN PLAY!" Appleberry yowled in his hyperactive and energetic tone. He had lined some stones up to make a small row, and used two sticks he forced into the dirt to make small stand pieces. He then placed a couple of shells on the sticks and a few balls of moss in front of the stand. He smiled gently, waiting for cats to start showing up. He had seen humans do this once when he was formerly a kittypet. He and Skyfall had snuck into a 'fun-fair' and this was the main stand they stood around as a form of mental and emotional support if the hooman(their term for twoleg) missed. And he wanted to run this.

How this works:
You ever played a coconut shy? Well, this is a cat version. You throw the moss ball and if it knocks the shell off the stick, you can keep the shell! No cost this time, however as Appleberry is just trying to help boost the morale of the clan.
This event is for all members of the clan to join in with, and he'll even give an example or two.
3 attempts per cat, no more and no less.
Post your cat throwing the moss ball and I'll roll a d20 to determine if it hits or misses.
1-5: miss
6-10: barely missed.
11-15:barely hit.
16-20: hit.
Kits get a -2 debuff due to size, warriors a +2 bonus and apprentices a +1 or -1 dependent on what you want it to be. Tell me if your cat has a physical handicap and Appleberry will throw for them.

@Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxSharkyxX @DaffodilFlight @IDIOTICBEAN101 @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape

Forgetfulshape April 20th, 2024 03:26 AM

Re: Roll Up! Roll Up! Try your luck![Event for Riverclan]

Skyfall slowly padded over with a gentle sigh, smiling gently. "Really, brother? A shell shy? You're trying to give away your shells, aren't you."
"Mhm! And I wanted to make it fun, too! They're gonna get 3 tries to throw the moss ball and knock down the shell." Appleberry nodded.
Skyfall slightly smiled."Alright, I'll help you. I'll make sure nobody cheats." He meowed gently.

hermeswind April 20th, 2024 03:54 AM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=40446
Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Forgetfulshape - can he have a +1 bonus? he's like one of the oldest apprentices in the clan -

Winterpaw padded over.
"I'd like to join," he meowed.

Forgetfulshape April 20th, 2024 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermeswind (Post 1581154)
Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Forgetfulshape - can he have a +1 bonus? he's like one of the oldest apprentices in the clan -

Winterpaw padded over.
"I'd like to join," he meowed.

(Noted)
"You're the first cat to come over here! Want me to explain how this works?" Appleberry optimistically meowed, his tail swaying playfully.
Skyfall just smiled in his gentle way.

hermeswind April 20th, 2024 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape (Post 1581156)
(Noted)
"You're the first cat to come over here! Want me to explain how this works?" Appleberry optimistically meowed, his tail swaying playfully.
Skyfall just smiled in his gentle way.

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)

Winterpaw nodded.

Forgetfulshape April 20th, 2024 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermeswind (Post 1581157)
Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)

Winterpaw nodded.

"Alrighty then! You see these moss balls? Throw them at the shells i placed on the sticks. You get 3 attempts, and if you manage to knock the shell off the stick you can keep the shell!" Appleberry explained very happily, his energy like a warm blanket of happiness.

Desert Rain Frog April 20th, 2024 08:10 AM

AntlerMutter Laughed, Bounding Over. The Dwarf Has Arrived! The Apprentice-Sized Warrior Sat Down. (-1 Or -2 For Her, She's A Shorty)

Spookez. April 20th, 2024 08:50 AM

Blizzardpaw arrived, smiling.

Forgetfulshape April 20th, 2024 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog (Post 1581186)
AntlerMutter Laughed, Bounding Over. The Dwarf Has Arrived! The Apprentice-Sized Warrior Sat Down. (-1 Or -2 For Her, She's A Shorty)

Skyfall padded over. "Would you like me to explain how to do this?" He asked in a polite and patient tone.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spookez. (Post 1581192)
Blizzardpaw arrived, smiling.

Appleberry looked over at Blizzardpaw and darted over before grinning and sitting down."Need me to explain this to you?" He asked peacefully.

Spookez. April 20th, 2024 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape (Post 1581220)
Skyfall padded over. "Would you like me to explain how to do this?" He asked in a polite and patient tone.

Appleberry looked over at Blizzardpaw and darted over before grinning and sitting down."Need me to explain this to you?" He asked peacefully.

Blizzardpaw turned towards Appleberry. "Yes please, I'd appreciate it."