Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] Doeflame finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80838)

kittycatburmise March 29th, 2024 12:12 AM

Doeflame finder

Hello! My ShadowClan cat, Doeflame, needs relations.

Roles:

Mother- 0/1. Relationship with her is up to you. Must be ShadowClan.

Father- 0/1. Relationship with her is up to you. Can be any clan.

Littermates- 0/4. Relationship with her is up to you. Must be the same age as her and can be any clan but must be born in ShadowClan.

Friends- 0/unlimited. Cats Doeflame likes and that like her.

Love interests- 0/unlimited. They will be short-term relationships/flings as Doeflame isn't ready to settle down yet. Must be male and around her age. Can be any clan.

Form:

Form without bio:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Dynamic with Doeflame:
Plot ideas:
Other:

Form with bio:
Bio:
Role:
Dynamic with Doeflame:
Plot ideas:
Other:

kittycatburmise March 31st, 2024 06:51 PM

Re: Doeflame finder

Bump

appariitiion April 2nd, 2024 06:23 PM

Name: Chestnutfeather
Appearance: Brown with green eyes
Personality: Very stubborn and grumpy most of the time. The cats he cares about, though, he cares about a lot and would kill or die for them. He's hard to befriend because he's often shut-off from everyone else, but participates in the Clan and wants the best for the Clan.
Role: Brother
Dynamic with Doeflame: I was thinking Doe could be one of the few cats Chestnut is nice to, or they could have a sibling rivalry. Its up to you
Plot ideas:
Other: @kittycatburmise

kittycatburmise April 5th, 2024 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsATryp (Post 1574529)
Name: Chestnutfeather
Appearance: Brown with green eyes
Personality: Very stubborn and grumpy most of the time. The cats he cares about, though, he cares about a lot and would kill or die for them. He's hard to befriend because he's often shut-off from everyone else, but participates in the Clan and wants the best for the Clan.
Role: Brother
Dynamic with Doeflame: I was thinking Doe could be one of the few cats Chestnut is nice to, or they could have a sibling rivalry. Its up to you
Plot ideas:
Other: @kittycatburmise

Accepted! I love him already. Doeflame would definitely tease him and try to get him to loosen up. How Chestnutfeather reacts to that is up to you!

19796 April 5th, 2024 10:17 AM

@kittycatburmise

I'll Go up for love instrest i'll submit a tom i have a tom cat already... but he is a kit

appariitiion April 5th, 2024 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittycatburmise (Post 1575498)
Accepted! I love him already. Doeflame would definitely tease him and try to get him to loosen up. How Chestnutfeather reacts to that is up to you!

i totally forgot about this form and i changed chestnut to be around 40 moons when i made his biography cuz it fits his character more- oops! lol so he's much older but they can still be friends! maybe they could have like a father daughter dynamic or he could actually be her dad

kittycatburmise April 5th, 2024 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appariitiion (Post 1575607)
i totally forgot about this form and i changed chestnut to be around 40 moons when i made his biography cuz it fits his character more- oops! lol so he's much older but they can still be friends! maybe they could have like a father daughter dynamic or he could actually be her dad

That's fine! I like either of those options.

kittycatburmise April 20th, 2024 12:43 AM

Bump

kittycatburmise April 23rd, 2024 08:37 PM

Bump

kittycatburmise May 3rd, 2024 05:23 AM

Bump