Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [ThunderClan] Wolfhive Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81711)

BEAR. April 17th, 2024 03:16 PM

Wolfhive Roleplays

hey folks!

health has kept me away but i'm trying to get back into the swing of things. i don't want to take too much on immediately but! i am looking for the following:

- if we were previously in a roleplay and you want to continue it, link me to the last post and i'll respond asap!!! <3

- looking to take on 1 - 2 fresh roleplays around thunderclan! just throw your cat at me / any ideas you have in mind for it

link to wolfhive's carrd for info on him

Blazing April 18th, 2024 02:58 AM

Re: Wolfhive Roleplays

Woodpaw needs training, so perhaps? :eyes:

kittycatburmise April 18th, 2024 03:03 AM

Maybe Wolfhive could train Mallowpaw? She needs hunting training but anything would be nice.

BEAR. April 18th, 2024 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing (Post 1580358)
Woodpaw needs training, so perhaps? :eyes:

BET what does he need // anything specific

BEAR. April 18th, 2024 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittycatburmise (Post 1580360)
Maybe Wolfhive could train Mallowpaw? She needs hunting training but anything would be nice.

sure! i can through up a starter real quick

Blazing April 18th, 2024 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEAR. (Post 1580361)
BET what does he need // anything specific

Maybe a battle training lesson?

BEAR. April 22nd, 2024 04:05 PM

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...39887956cfb39&

Weekend-Wondering April 22nd, 2024 07:35 PM

Hello! I’ve got Rosekit who’s been going around tormenting his clanmates for a while now, but unfortunately, the majority of them have just sat, watched and listened as he goes on and on with his bad behavior. So the idea hee is that Wolfhive could be one of the cats who actually calls Rosekit out on his disrespect/talks him into shape a little.

Although Rosekit would notice the fact that Wolfhive is obviously the more superior and important guy in their encounter (despite his obnoxious personality, Rosekit is in fact aware that he is a 2.5 moon old kit), but this doesn’t mean he would hold his tongue any more than he would anybody else. Thanks to Rosekit’s messed up mindset on the things that make somebody considerably ‘powerful’ or ‘superior’, he will be pretty sure his snarky ness and brattiness is a positive thing that makes him look good- at least, until a cat like Wolfhive gives him a good talking-to. Would you be up for something like this?

Have a nice day, and I hope you enjoy roleplaying Wolfhive!

Spider-in-the-corner May 1st, 2024 09:06 AM

@BEAR. We could do a small falling-kit interaction if you want

paris May 1st, 2024 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEAR. (Post 1580145)
hey folks!

health has kept me away but i'm trying to get back into the swing of things. i don't want to take too much on immediately but! i am looking for the following:

- if we were previously in a roleplay and you want to continue it, link me to the last post and i'll respond asap!!! <3

- looking to take on 1 - 2 fresh roleplays around thunderclan! just throw your cat at me / any ideas you have in mind for it

link to wolfhive's carrd for info on him

hmm.......this character isn't accepted yet, but...

throws lightlark at you because you said i can

also idk....just a random hunting interaction? ( she's already had one cat say shes an amazing hunter :sparkles: )