Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request Art (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   looking for art of my ocs! [300,000kk budget!] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81984)

redshiftreign April 23rd, 2024 12:44 PM

looking for art of my ocs! [300,000kk budget!]

soooo, i have,,,, too much kk and want to distribute the wealth.

so, just name how much you'd like to be paid and link me some examples, and i'll send you one of my characters to draw if the offer appeals to me! i'm gonna be super generous with payment as i have frankly too much kk right now.

feel free to offer regardless of skill level! all art styles are welcome :3

alec April 23rd, 2024 12:47 PM

Re: looking for art of my ocs! [300,000kk budget!]

id do 4000 to 7000-ish per full body, depends on design n stuff :3, examples here (pls note this is a character album so most art is mine but not all), here and here

redshiftreign April 23rd, 2024 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alec (Post 1582540)
id do 4000 to 7000-ish per full body, depends on design n stuff :3, examples here (pls note this is a character album so most art is mine but not all), here and here

ouhhh!! how much would one of any of these guys be? you can choose which one you want to do, or if you want to do multiple! i'll pay whatever you decide ^^

cloversnap
ooor
rushwater

alec April 24th, 2024 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redshiftreign (Post 1582598)
ouhhh!! how much would one of any of these guys be? you can choose which one you want to do, or if you want to do multiple! i'll pay whatever you decide ^^

cloversnap
ooor
rushwater

id do like 6k for them cuz the designs are (however pretty) rather complicated haha. might do one, might end up doing more idk yet :3

Desert Rain Frog April 26th, 2024 05:23 PM

I Can!
I'll Give A Price After Drawing Is Done, Shading Like In The Picture Takes Forever. @redshiftreign

zBlaze April 26th, 2024 05:30 PM

I could toss up art or sample animations! I'd say look in any of my albums, specifically the Goofy Doodles since it's mostly updated. The simple gif animation is an animation example I'd say. @redshiftreign

glitch April 26th, 2024 06:48 PM

@redshiftreign

i can do some art! i'm really broke lol but you can see some examples in my albums :spinning:

lys.luvbot May 2nd, 2024 09:25 PM

Placeholder

Luminous May 3rd, 2024 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redshiftreign (Post 1582536)
soooo, i have,,,, too much kk and want to distribute the wealth.

so, just name how much you'd like to be paid and link me some examples, and i'll send you one of my characters to draw if the offer appeals to me! i'm gonna be super generous with payment as i have frankly too much kk right now.

feel free to offer regardless of skill level! all art styles are welcome :3

I currently only have one recent example of drawing cats and I'm not really sure how much payment is like a good amount (ive tried to look at other's artshops but asdfghjkl) but lmk if you want me to draw smth and for how much :heartbounce: