Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Joining main story (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=514)

FOXXRR October 14th, 2016 02:06 AM

Joining main story

I need to know how to join one of the five clans, I have my character planned out but it is a kit so it needs another, how do I find and how do I join?

Teggy October 14th, 2016 02:12 AM

Re: Joining main story

Well first:
Make a finder in the 'roleplaying recourses' saying "Finder for (insert you cats name here)"
Second: make a form for ppl
Third: pick a mom for your kit
Fourth: just hop right in! There's no special thing you gotta do to rp in the 5 clans
Hope this helped :woot:

FOXXRR October 14th, 2016 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Integrity (Post 10257)
Well first:
Make a finder in the 'roleplaying recourses' saying "Finder for (insert you cats name here)"
Second: make a form for ppl
Third: pick a mom for your kit
Fourth: just hop right in! There's no special thing you gotta do to rp in the 5 clans
Hope this helped :woot:

The problem is, where can I find the mother? And for the form, do I include it with the finder?

Teggy October 14th, 2016 02:17 AM

Wells! Follow step one that I gave you. 2: make a form for a mother 3: ppl will gradually make a form applying for that role. :spinning: and yes you put the form on the finder

Teggy October 14th, 2016 02:20 AM

I'll make a quick finder to show ya if ya want

FOXXRR October 14th, 2016 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Integrity (Post 10259)
Wells! Follow step one that I gave you. 2: make a form for a mother 3: ppl will gradually make a form applying for that role. :spinning: and yes you put the form on the finder

I actually only want the kit to join, but do I have to also get a mother? And how do I join in the RP, I feel like I am not confident enough.

FOXXRR October 14th, 2016 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Integrity (Post 10260)
I'll make a quick finder to show ya if ya want

Yes please, I need a good example

Teggy October 14th, 2016 02:23 AM

To answer your question ! yes your kit needs a mom. And the whole 'not confident ' thing is natural. Just go on there and show every your imagination and creativity, on this site, if ya don't know already, everyone is accepted as who they are
BRB gonna go make a finder

Teggy October 14th, 2016 02:36 AM

OK done! It's the most recent finder for my kitty Shadepaw! Just ignore the introduction part.

Teggy October 14th, 2016 02:41 AM

Just be sure to give so excited of your info about your cat. Example: Name, look, clan etc! And make a form for people