Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Bewitched,,? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82234)

Starphobia April 29th, 2024 12:47 PM

Bewitched,,?

Would prophetic dreams be a curse?

Because I want my WindClan kit to have sort of prophetic dreams (That she isn't aware of until apprenticeship), that aren't always accurate but still very stressful ig? And instead of these prophetic dreams being happy and positive ones, they always involve someone getting hurt, dying, or something that scares my character?

Because I was thinking maybe this could be the "6th sense" that I've been wanting for my character to have,,,,,,,,,,

I've been thinking of buying Bewitched for my cat and I just needed to make sure it works before I buy it

LostInTheOrchids April 29th, 2024 12:49 PM

Re: Bewitched,,?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1584329)

Because I want my WindClan kit to have sort of prophetic dreams (That she isn't aware of until apprenticeship), that aren't always accurate but still very stressful ig? And instead of these prophetic dreams being happy and positive ones, they always involve someone getting hurt, dying, or something that scares my character?

Because I was thinking maybe this could be the "6th sense" that I've been wanting for my character to have,,,,,,,,,,

I've been thinking of buying Bewitched for my cat and I just needed to make sure it works before I buy it

Uhm unless they were 100% untrue, it wouldn't be allowed afaik.

glitch April 29th, 2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1584329)

it depends. if it's kind of like a shadowsight situation, where the vision is completely false but everyone believes her and it causes an unnecessary battle or death(s), maybe?

taillow April 29th, 2024 03:02 PM

@Starphobia i might be wrong, but i believe you're welcome to discuss bewitched curse ideas via a support ticket prior to purchasing it! the team would be your best bet on whether something like that would be allowed :heartbounce: from my standpoint i don't see why it wouldn't, though i figure instead of prophetic dreams it might be more so just nightmares perhaps?

Starphobia April 29th, 2024 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forest (Post 1584404)
it depends. if it's kind of like a shadowsight situation, where the vision is completely false but everyone believes her and it causes an unnecessary battle or death(s), maybe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by taillow (Post 1584408)
@Starphobia i might be wrong, but i believe you're welcome to discuss bewitched curse ideas via a support ticket prior to purchasing it! the team would be your best bet on whether something like that would be allowed :heartbounce: from my standpoint i don't see why it wouldn't, though i figure instead of prophetic dreams it might be more so just nightmares perhaps?

Kay, thank you ! ^^