Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   New-Leaf: New-Fools : Riverclan Event (App's And Up) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81305)

Zei April 8th, 2024 05:12 PM

New-Leaf: New-Fools : Riverclan Event (App's And Up)

Event [#event]

"HEY Y'ALL!!! COME ONE AND ALL FOR A GOOD OLD TIME!!!" Creekcall trilled cheerfully, "Everythings Been To Serious and Mopy Lately, So I Say It's Time For a Break For Relaxation And Fun!" the black she-cat pranced about cheerfully, Her Blue Eyes Wide And Sparkling With Mischief and Merriment as her tail twisted about behind her.

"So Here's What We're Going To Do! We're Gonna Have a Race! But With a Twist! Each Cat Will Be Paired With Another, And Will Be Given a Long Tree Branch They Must Bring To The Finish Line With Them! The Finish Line Is Haven Springs!" She Declared Loudly.

How This Event Works:

This Is a Team Building Excerise! 2 cats will be given a long stick they must manuver to Haven Springs Together as a Team.

After Everone participating Has Posted i'll role a random situation for your cats to manuver through! this will happen for 4 turns before Finishing at Haven Springs! The Winners Are The Teammates Who Both Post Finishing The Last Round First.

BOTH members of the team must have posted to be counted as victors.

The Event Starts Wedsday!

Saki April 8th, 2024 05:15 PM

Re: New-Leaf: New-Fools : Riverclan Event (App's And Up)

Wisteriaheart stretched and smirked, she could win, eh?

Mizu April 8th, 2024 07:52 PM

Salmonleap smiled. "I'm game!" The tom called out.

Peril April 8th, 2024 09:47 PM

Rainfoot bounded in. Of course he was up to a challenge! It'd be fun! "Count me in!!"

Blazing April 9th, 2024 07:26 AM

PIGEONPELT

Hearing of having a pairing event, the molly looked around for her brother, however did not find them. Shaking her pelt, she walked up and settled down near, gesturing that she’s interested to join.

Frozen Reign April 10th, 2024 03:51 PM

-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple didn't know if others would be able to put up with her silence, or rambling, but she stepped forward quietly anyway. this would be fun. probably.

Zei April 11th, 2024 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frozen Reign (Post 1577617)
-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
-------------
Dawnripple didn't know if others would be able to put up with her silence, or rambling, but she stepped forward quietly anyway. this would be fun. probably.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing (Post 1577049)
PIGEONPELT

Hearing of having a pairing event, the molly looked around for her brother, however did not find them. Shaking her pelt, she walked up and settled down near, gesturing that she’s interested to join.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peril (Post 1576966)
Rainfoot bounded in. Of course he was up to a challenge! It'd be fun! "Count me in!!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemis (Post 1576908)
Salmonleap smiled. "I'm game!" The tom called out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saki (Post 1576851)
Wisteriaheart stretched and smirked, she could win, eh?

(sorry this is late!)

Event [#event]

"Alright Everybody! Time to Pick TeamMates! Once You Have Plz Come Over and Pick Out a Stick!" Creekcall gestered towards a pile of long sticks with her tail. "then Line up Outside Of The Camp Entrance To Start!" She took in count the number of cats "Since We Will Have a Group Off 3 given the numbers, the Group with 3 will be given the longest stick to make it fair for all!"

-------------------------
Next Post Comes Out This Weekend

Mizu April 14th, 2024 05:54 PM

"I'll take on Pigeonpelt!" Salmonleap said, looking at the other cat.
@Blazing

Blazing April 15th, 2024 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemis (Post 1578975)
"I'll take on Pigeonpelt!" Salmonleap said, looking at the other cat.
@Blazing

PIGEONPELT

Shaking her pelt, she looked up at the other warrior and gave a soft smile. "Challenge accepted." Pigeonpelt purred in amusement, standing up.

Frozen Reign April 17th, 2024 03:28 PM

@Peril @Saki
-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
-------------
Dawnrippled looked at the remaining cats. she supposed this meant she would be in the group of three. she twitched her tail and stepped up to Creekcall, examining the sticks and looking for the longest one.