Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Walking With Star's: Windclan Event (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81785)

Zei April 19th, 2024 09:53 AM

Walking With Star's: Windclan Event

Event [#event]

Wolfkit said in a corner of camp, a pile of odds and ends next to her "Some May Wonder if The Stars Are Real... " She meowed Loudly "But i can tell you They are as Real as You And I for i once too walked among the stars and i can tell you all that i've seen. all the wonders and all the grievances I've Seen. But Today I'd Like for You All To Join Me To Make a New Memory Together and Share Memories Of Those who've Sadly departed as we make figures out of these odds and ends to gift to someone we are deeply grateful for having in our lives right now"

Pawling at the odds and ends She meowed "i'd Like to Make this a Happy event but if you feel the need to cry just know, you can always lean on your friends and family to support you for thats what we're for, to lend our support to each other and listen when you need someone to talk too"

Next Post is Monday, pick whatever you want and can image a kit to be able to find inside of camp out of the pile.

SeonghwasBunnyEars April 19th, 2024 11:11 AM

Re: Walking With Star's: Windclan Event

Pumpkinkit gave a small sniff. Cautiously stalking towards Wolfkit. The little she-cat needled her paws on the ground and mewed softly. "What.... what if you have no family or friends to lean on?" The small orange Burmese mewed.

Tallstar April 19th, 2024 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1580786)
Pumpkinkit gave a small sniff. Cautiously stalking towards Wolfkit. The little she-cat needled her paws on the ground and mewed softly. "What.... what if you have no family or friends to lean on?" The small orange Burmese mewed.

Then we will have each other you can always lean on me vinekit mewed thoughtfully he flicked his tail near Pumpkinkit

Shrew April 19th, 2024 11:20 AM

SparrowKit padded over.

SeonghwasBunnyEars April 19th, 2024 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallstar (Post 1580795)
Then we will have each other you can always lean on me vinekit mewed thoughtfully he flicked his tail near Pumpkinkit

Pumpkinkit looked at Vinekit as there tail flicked her flank. Pumpkinkit's eyes lit up in gratitude, scooting her little orange touche towards Vinekit to sit beside him

Tallstar April 19th, 2024 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1580817)

Pumpkinkit looked at Vinekit as there tail flicked her flank. Pumpkinkit's eyes lit up in gratitude, scooting her little orange touche towards Vinekit to sit beside him

He sat straighter and looked at her

SeonghwasBunnyEars April 19th, 2024 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallstar (Post 1580824)
He sat straighter and looked at her

Pumpkinkit looked a bit nervous as she attempted to mew. "Do....ummm, m-my names Pumpkinkit-!"

Tallstar April 19th, 2024 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1580880)

Pumpkinkit looked a bit nervous as she attempted to mew. "Do....ummm, m-my names Pumpkinkit-!"

"Nice to meet you I'm Vinekit" he mewed proudly

SeonghwasBunnyEars April 19th, 2024 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallstar (Post 1580903)
"Nice to meet you I'm Vinekit" he mewed proudly

Pumpkinkit thought for a moment. "T-thats a cool name...." She murmured. "So uhm.... do you get what Wolfkit said?.. It's a bit odd."

Mizu April 19th, 2024 07:36 PM

Snowkit thought about a kit she had heard of. "I heard about Wispkit, who died from greencough. I wonder if anyone actually was her friend here?"