Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   going back to our watery roots (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78168)

occultation February 8th, 2024 06:52 PM

going back to our watery roots

In preparation for his next event, Fadingsun decided to take a few warriors out to the river to help him test some combat ideas. RiverClan desperately needed something of their own. They were the most unique Clan in the forest, yet they often resembled the others more than he liked. They needed to do more with the water than just fish and swim in it.

Scanning the clearing, he picked out a few warriors he felt would work well enough. "Snowstripe, Fallenwish, Dusklion! If you aren't otherwise occupied, come with me to the river. I want to test out some combat ideas for an event I'm going to be holding soon." Out of the three, he didn't know Snowstripe all too well, but if the warrior had attitude issues the tom had no problem shoving them into the coldest part of the river.

( Posting order will be the order everyone is tagged in above! )

Silverfur & Co February 8th, 2024 10:22 PM

Re: going back to our watery roots

Snowstripe nodded and pads over. "Yeah let's go.'' she purs amdand was excited

Aolani February 11th, 2024 01:41 PM

@Silverfur & Co @Cherry~ @tallulah

Fallenwish padded over. Was she not good enough at swimming? "Here."

occultation February 27th, 2024 11:58 PM

( tal had to drop this rp so it'll just be us three going forward! )

Dusklion had been busy, so Fadingsun set off with just Fallenwish and Snowstripe. Just two cats would do; really all he needed was at least one pair of cats to test out these moves. "Okay, so I'm praying to StarClan that you two are strong swimmers; I'm not interested in having to rescue anyone today." There was a lightness to his tone, which at this point sounded foreign even to his ears.

"Snowstripe, you'll play the enemy first. Fallenwish, I want you to start by dragging Snowstripe into the water. Don't make it easy, Snowstripe, but eventually let Fallenwish drag you in."

( I'm going to refrain from posting again until Fallen has got Snow in the water! So go ahead and post back and forth until that happens )

Silverfur & Co February 28th, 2024 09:00 AM

Snowstripe nodded and looks at the two ready to go. "Alright fallenwish let's go." She purs standing her ground.

Aolani March 6th, 2024 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co (Post 1558329)
Snowstripe nodded and looks at the two ready to go. "Alright fallenwish let's go." She purs standing her ground.

Fallenwish nodded and tried to shove Snowstripe into the water from the side. @Cherry (im going to sleep after this so it might not be good lol)

Silverfur & Co March 6th, 2024 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoomy! (Post 1562312)

Fallenwish nodded and tried to shove Snowstripe into the water from the side. @Cherry (im going to sleep after this so it might not be good lol)

Snowstripe was expecting something like this turned and grabbed fallenwish as snow had lost her footing in turning trying to take fallenwish with her into the water.

Aolani March 17th, 2024 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co (Post 1562467)
Snowstripe was expecting something like this turned and grabbed fallenwish as snow had lost her footing in turning trying to take fallenwish with her into the water.

Fallenwish feel into the water. then tried to use Snowleap to get back to the surface while also shoving her into the water. Regardless, she would try to get back up.

Silverfur & Co March 18th, 2024 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hades. (Post 1568538)

Fallenwish feel into the water. then tried to use Snowleap to get back to the surface while also shoving her into the water. Regardless, she would try to get back up.

Snowstripe tried to bring her back down into the water and get out and then tried to bring fallen out of the water

Aolani March 18th, 2024 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co (Post 1568700)
Snowstripe tried to bring her back down into the water and get out and then tried to bring fallen out of the water

She had just made it to the surface when she was pushed back under the water. Oh, come on. Fallenwish held her breath until she could reach the surface. She stuck her nose just above the water, and then Fallenwish pulled it back under as soon as she had inhaled.

She saw Snowstripe on the surface. So she had gotten on land before she did.
That wasn't why she was here right, right? It still felt like a loss. Anyway, she had to get back on land.

"I don't need help getting out of water." She said as Snowstripe tried to help her. She climbed up next to Snowstripe. Hmm. Was she still supposed to push Snowstripe into the water? Probably not. She looked back at Fadingsun.
( @Cherry~ Sorry all my posts in this thread are really short ]